Posts by leafan

Can't make gear s2 work on my phone now after flashing this rom.

I have tried clean flashing everything twice, deleting gear app and installing it again and no luck ;(

I have a gear fit2 it might be as close you get. I'm going to clean flash this rom, coming from superman v2.5.0. i'll report back when i have it setup.

Wow the d/l speed is brutal. Aprox time to d/l is one hour.

I can confirm there are issues with connecting Samsung Gear, my fit2 will not complete setup. The bluetooth connection is made but the gear manager and fit2 will not complete setup, after awhile the watch displays error: setup is taking to long, restart?

I have a logcat to upload but I can't see the button for uploading an attachment. This isn't quite ready for a daily driver imo so I'm going to go back to Superman. @Please login to see this link. please keep up the Excellent work!

Can't make gear s2 work on my phone now after flashing this rom.

I have tried clean flashing everything twice, deleting gear app and installing it again and no luck ;(

I have a gear fit2 it might be as close you get. I'm going to clean flash this rom, coming from superman v2.5.0. i'll report back when i have it setup.

Wow the d/l speed is brutal. Aprox time to d/l is one hour.