Posts by Pmmil

Luca thank you very much for your answer

Do you believe that it is worth getting involved in the fluid and little bit unstable environment of oreo (and if yes which kernel with 3.0.1) or to stay back with the 2.9 and superstock kernel?

As you can understand much better than me i need strong battery.

Thanks in advance

Miltos

Luca sorry if I bother you, but you are the only one I can trust. I have the S7 edge, I use it for telephone communications too, maybe 10 hours a couple of days. Also as sms and e-mail messenger. I use many productivity tools like calendars, task lists, converters, office tools e.t.c. I use a little youtube. Music, video and my hobby, maps on-road, off-road, astronomy. I'm using only viber for big distances tele-comms. Pls in your opinion which of YOUR roms and kernel are best combo for me. Again I'm sorry for the inconvenience I know how tedious it is to deal with everyone's madness.

Thanks

Miltos.:boom:

thank you for your answer

Well i need it for 935f but if undersood well he wrote that Please login to see this link. utility. will be ready later. il not my bad.

Ευχαριστώ πολύ.

Please login to see this link. καλησπέρα,

can you send me the new Please login to see this link. EUR (Unbranded Greece) for ERH2

Anyway thank you in advance.

Miltos

Hello Dev Master, Hello coommunity,

My name is Miltos, i'm Greek and i'm 60 years old:thumbsdown:

I started 2004 my "career":blub: in roms and xda with windows mobile os and HP phones (only external kb). In 2007 I moved to HTC Kaizer, a very good machine and some xdas devs try as external app the touch screen abilites on this machine as ancestor of HTC Sense (first steps to touch abilites and multiple screens). Unfortunately, it was a complete failure. My next step was with Symbian and Nokia N95, N97, N8, 808 the last and EOL for symbian with belle. I loved Symbian, even i can developed some usefull patches for me. I hated Microsoft and Nokia:boom: when all these past away. 2015 my younger son indroduced me in Android and Samsung. Now after 3 years i'm very satisfied.

I tried few roms for my S7 edge but only SM is my daily tool. Our chef is best dev i met in all platforms i tried, he is clever, he knows the really needs of final user, he is very kind, his support is perfect and very-very fast. But over all he is a very good quality man. I'm really glad to met you.:-)

Miltos.