Hello Guest, the thread was called 1.1k times and contains 7 replies

last post from djb77 -

Please participate; Poll for how to offer our downloads

• How to offer our Downloads in the future? 127

The result is only visible to the participants.

Hay guys,

i created this poll as we aren´t realy satisfied with the current situation of how you can download.

Please feel free to participate on the poll above and even share your opinion here in the thread.

My idea, which i could simply do :rolleyes:, without asking you, would be as following:

All downloads will be started immediately after you click on the downloadbutton:

Further needed fixes will be attached as attachments and included within the Thread-Description in the OP:

E.g.

to fix the bug with call ui not beeing immersive flash following txt: calluifix.txt

If needed and wanted we could also make a Part in the description for posting mirrors, e.g.:

Mirrors:

AndroidFileHost: Link to AFH

Mega: Link to mega

maybe more if necessary

The current situation is that if you click on dl you will be redirected to AFH, which isnt realy other from posting the directlink.

I may will extend my op, please check from time to time. :monocle:

Please help us in contributing and telling us your opinion.

:thumbsup:

Before posting questions, please check our FAQ and Wiki 

If you want to help us out, you can donate here

You want a unique signature, avatar or wallpaper? Check here

• One-click would be nice, however I'd be happy with the current system

my idea includes both, 1 click on download immediately downloads it via our server. And we would still offer mirrors on AFH and as wished more, as long as they will fullfill Tkkg1994 needs. Like Downloadcounter

Before posting questions, please check our FAQ and Wiki 

If you want to help us out, you can donate here

You want a unique signature, avatar or wallpaper? Check here

• my idea includes both, 1 click on download immediately downloads it via our server. And we would still offer mirrors on AFH and as wished more, as long as they will fullfill Tkkg1994 needs. Like Downloadcounter

Yes would appreciate download via direct download from our site and from AFH. Mega is not my favorite

• my idea includes both, 1 click on download immediately downloads it via our server. And we would still offer mirrors on AFH and as wished more, as long as they will fullfill Tkkg1994 needs. Like Downloadcounter

i like one click on download, is best and easier, as Luca needs, you shall implement download counter even on our server.

AFH is cumbersome, to download a file you need few clicks:crazy::crazy::crazy: