Hello Guest, the thread was called 18k times and contains 69 replies

last post from KhalRagnar -

Bixby Voice for Batman Rom on SM-G95XF/FD/N and SM-G93XF/FD/K/L/S/W8 devices

• Maybe someone can use this to fix Bixby voice opening.

RunIng Deezer in the background in s7-edge allows you to open Bixby voice without touching anything. Even with the screen off.

Should someone use this to create a fix ?

• Hi! I have an S7E with BatmanRom and I followed step by step your indications. At the beginning Bixby doesn't work and when I tried to use it,it closes unexpectedly, but fortunately, restarting and clearing data and updating from Galaxy app, now's working normally. But if I turn off the phone, Bixby closes unexpectedly again and I can't use it. I've fixed it like before....but does anyone has any idea for this unexpected closings and how can I turn off my phone or restart without losing Bixy?? And should i change the XAA CSC to the Argentina CSC? This is the nearest country to my country (Uruguay) that I found in the CSC Selection so I suppose this CSC is better for my phone signal and those things, but I don't know.

I really appreciate your help:D

• I am on S7e, and even before trying this it had worked OK except for voice. Using the headphone lets it setup voice, but still can't use it. Probably because i did not use the XXA CSC, as I need WiFi calling and VOIP, so i used TMB CSC - US TMo CSC (don't think they would work on XXA). Also, by using TMB, it will not run unless I let it update - so the modifications are lost.

My other issue is i can't set up a button because when i try with button remanager - it doesn't not see BIxby to allow me to assign an action.

• I am on S7e, and even before trying this it had worked OK except for voice. Using the headphone lets it setup voice, but still can't use it. Probably because i did not use the XXA CSC, as I need WiFi calling and VOIP, so i used TMB CSC - US TMo CSC (don't think they would work on XXA). Also, by using TMB, it will not run unless I let it update - so the modifications are lost.

My other issue is i can't set up a button because when i try with button remanager - it doesn't not see BIxby to allow me to assign an action.

Would you try to assign a button action with Button Mapper? It's working for me. But I can't wake up Bixby without pressing the button I selected with this app. Maybe this app solves the problem you have.

I don't know how to help you with the other issue, sorry. Good luck :fingerscrossed: