Hello Guest, the thread was called 16k times and contains 69 replies

last post from KhalRagnar -

Bixby Voice for Batman Rom on SM-G95XF/FD/N and SM-G93XF/FD/K/L/S/W8 devices

• Contents [Hide]

Hey guys!

Great news for the curious ones.

I have successfully been able to make Bixby Voice work on Batman Rom, both for SM-G95XF/FD/N and SM-G93XF/FD/K/L/S/W8 (with some obvious limitation) devices.

Here is the guide step by step to make it work.

IF YOU FOLLOW THEM, YOU MAY LOSE YOUR WARRANTY, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED DEVICE!

Steps:

1. Download the CSC UTILITY 1.2.0 from Tkkg1994 at the following link CSC SELECTION

2. Boot in TWRP recovery

3. Install the CSC selection and choose in Aroma "XAA" > "USA unbranded" (it's by default)

4. You can tick all the dad tweaks you want, they should be working

5. Boot in TWRP and flash this zip that will install the latest Bixby apks. Reboot.

6. Go in to settings>Apps>Bixby Home>Storage>ClearData

7. Reboot and open with a right swipe Bixby Home.

8. Bixby configuration shall start.

9. Have fun!

Known Bugs:

0. For all devices seems that "plugin for 3-rd apps" isn't working. (Means you can't use Whatsapp and Maps full command). I have come to the idea is a Samsung update problem.

For s7/s7e only

1. Clearly we don't have a dedicated Bixby button, so you can open it from the top right icon in Bixby Home or by adding long press action to volume down (see FAQ below)

2. Voice recognition doesn't work on s7. It has problems recognizing voice, but microphone works great. Working on how to fix this too.

(PM me if anyone tries it on an s7 with a different port)

3. Bixby in full screen uses s8 resolution, as you can clearly see. Let's see if me and _alex_ can find the time to adjust it for s7.

FAQ

How can I enable bixby with physical buttons on s7/s7e?

Till I find a way to remap buttons, you can use the app Button Mapper on Playstore and add in the action in volume buttons>long press action>choose assistant, then first time you do it you can choose bixby voice.

Can I change CSC back to my previous one?

You may come back to it but a new bixby update will block the funcionality.

Here are same screeshots:

Credits to:

Tkkg1994 always there to help

_alex_ for his ideas and support

Donation:

If you want to support us you can always donate through our Donations System. Thanks very much guys for all the support! <3

• #1 Reserved

Changelog

Update_19/08/2017

I have updated the zip from the '5' step.

Bixby PlmSync, VoiceInput, WakeUp and Agent have been updated to latest version.

Readded to zip Bixby Home.

The updater script will automatically detect if you have an SM-G95XX or SM-G93XX and choose the right resolution for Bixby Agent. (that's why the zip is bigger in size).

Recomended to use the latest Csc selection and to follow the above steps (revised) to avoid Bixby to update again (fake update, the version is the same in the zip) and lose the resolution fix.

• yes it works but when I'm in usa csc i saved all bixby app in titanium backup and come back to my csc thene i restore the bixby app with titanium backup and it works like a charm