Great news for the curious ones.
I have successfully been able to make Bixby Voice work on Batman Rom, both for SM-G95XF/FD/N and SM-G93XF/FD/K/L/S/W8 (with some obvious limitation) devices.
Here is the guide step by step to make it work.
IF YOU FOLLOW THEM, YOU MAY LOSE YOUR WARRANTY, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED DEVICE!
0. Boot in TWRP and flash this zip BixbyApk_Installer.zip that will install the latest Bixby apks. Reboot.
1. Go in to settings>Apps>Bixby Home>Storage>ClearData
3. Boot in TWRP recovery
4. Install the CSC selection and choose in Aroma "XAA" > "USA unbranded" (it's by default)
5. You can tick all the dad tweaks you want, they should be working
6. Reboot and open with a right swipe Bixby Home.
7. Bixby configuration shall start.
8. Have fun!
0. For all devices seems that "plugin for 3-rd apps" isn't working. (Means you can't use Whatsapp and Maps full command). I have come to the idea is a Samsung update problem.
For s7/s7e only
1. Clearly we don't have a dedicated Bixby button, so you can open it from the top right icon in Bixby Home or by adding long press action to volume down (see FAQ below)
2. Voice recognition doesn't work on s7. It has problems recognizing voice, but microphone works great. Working on how to fix this too.
(PM me if anyone tries it on an s7 with a different port)
3. Bixby in full screen uses s8 resolution, as you can clearly see. Let's see if me and _alex_
can find the time to adjust it for s7.
How can I enable bixby with physical buttons on s7/s7e?
Till I find a way to remap buttons, you can use the app Button Mapper on Playstore and add in the action in volume buttons>long press action>choose assistant, then first time you do it you can choose bixby voice.
Can I change CSC back to my previous one?
You may come back to it but a new bixby update will block the funcionality.
Here are same screeshots:
always there to help
for his ideas and support