Tkkg1994 added a new file:
Supports Touchwiz (only s8 Ports) on Android 7.0
IF YOU FOLLOW MY STEPS BELOW, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WARRANTY, KNOX WILL DISPLAY 0x1! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED DEVICE!
If you want to take my work and need it somewhere, or do other things with it, ask me first for the permission. Otherwise you are not allowed to take it! Thank you !
Features of this Kernel:
- Build with latest GNU 6.3.0 Toolchain optimized for a53 cpu (built by myself)
- Build with DQG1 kernel source!
- Latest Linux version 3.18.65, is always up to date
- Performance and Batterylife improved
- Choose between different CPU governors: performance, powersave, userspace, ondemand, interactiv (default), conservative
- Built with latest ramdisk sources from samsung (AQGB, S8+ rom)
- I/O schedulers: CFQ (Default), No-op, Deadline, BFQ, ROW, fifo, fiops, sio, sioplus, tripndroid, zen, vr
- Fixed power efficient wq permission
- Critical TCP bug fixed
- Zram LZ4 enabled
- Backported Mali GPU from the N7, which means updated Mali drivers to r15p0
- Allow ADB-Insecure
- TCP (Network) control: Bic (default), Reno, cubic, Westwood, Highspeed, Hybla, HTCP, Vegas, Veno, Scalable, LP, Yeah and Illinois
- Selinux is set to permissive
- All samsung related configs disabled (as knox, tima, restrict rooting)
1. Download kernel
2. Boot into recovery mode
3. Flash kernel
4. Flash any other file which affects ramdisk (such as supersu, xposed, magisk etc.)
If you like my work, feel free to hit thanks and/or give me a small donation by going to our donation list and add one yourself: Donations - Grifo Development . Thank you very much in any way!
- Samsung for sources
- the great linus for his amazing kernel source
- Jesec for his great fingerprint fix