Hello Guest, the thread was called 2.7k times and contains 12 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

[KERNEL][STABLE][TW][N][7.0][DQG1][13.08.17][SM-G93XF/FD/K/L/S/W8] BatStock-Kernel

• Tkkg1994 added a new file:

• Tkkg1994 added a new version:

BatStock-Kernel V1.1.1

- Updated linux version to 3.18.63

- Updated ramdisk to AQG7 (from s8 base)

- Added vision core for bixby from s8 kernel source (please test if this affects anything, I'm not home to test)

• my phone : S7 Edge

my rom : BatMan rom v1.1.1

Does this ROM support? I flashed it, but it remained on the Samsung screen. The phone did not turn on.

• my phone : S7 Edge

my rom : BatMan rom v1.1.1

Does this ROM support? I flashed it, but it remained on the Samsung screen. The phone did not turn on.

Yes it does, can you maybe send me the recovery log after installation? Also which file system are you using?

• Yes it does, can you maybe send me the recovery log after installation? Also which file system are you using?

I full wipe and I flashed rom from scratch. no problem. I am sorry I disturbed you. Thank you for your interest.

• Hello :)

I don't ask for ETA's ... just wanted to know your opinion... do you have any intentions to the near future to make a kernel like [SuperKernel with full of customization like OC'ed CPU & GPU , undervolting , HMP ,etc..] but for S8 ported ROMs? :)

Thank you :).

• Hello :)

I don't ask for ETA's ... just wanted to know your opinion... do you have any intentions to the near future to make a kernel like [SuperKernel with full of customization like OC'ed CPU & GPU , undervolting , HMP ,etc..] but for S8 ported ROMs? :)

Thank you :).

Hello!

No problem about asking this here all is fine :)

I currently have no plans to do so. Reason: I already have too many projects. With all the updates and fixes and support to you guys I nearly have no spare time for myself. Sorry :(

• Hello!

No problem about asking this here all is fine :)

I currently have no plans to do so. Reason: I already have too many projects. With all the updates and fixes and support to you guys I nearly have no spare time for myself. Sorry :(

Thank you so much for giving your precious time to support and giving us amazing rom & kernel :)