Hello Guest, the thread was called 19k times and contains 157 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

[ROM][STABLE][N][7.0][DQK1][22.11.17][SM-G93XF/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom

• How do I go to full stock, I've only been using your roms Tkkg1994 since release so I've become a noob at roms, used a ton of different ones with my S3 previously but now I've lost practice.

• 2.7 is fantastic so far. Just one thing - I rarely use my GPS, but I found that it is not working today. Just making sure that it's not a software problem.

edit - by not working, I mean, it gives me no location.

• 2.7 is fantastic so far. Just one thing - I rarely use my GPS, but I found that it is not working today. Just making sure that it's not a software problem.

edit - by not working, I mean, it gives me no location.

Glad to hear that you like the rom!

About GPS: have you tried several gps apps to check if your phone connects to the satelites?

I guess when it was a software issue we would see many more reports here

• Glad to hear that you like the rom!

About GPS: have you tried several gps apps to check if your phone connects to the satelites?

I guess when it was a software issue we would see many more reports here

It just stays on "looking for GPS location..." indefinitely. How do I know if it is connecting to satellites?

edit wtf - it works well when i revert back to previous software....

maybe it was something i debloated?

• It just stays on "looking for GPS location..." indefinitely. How do I know if it is connecting to satellites?

edit wtf - it works well when i revert back to previous software....

maybe it was something i debloated?

Try this app for example, make sure location is allowed and you switched on/off GPS a few times, and allow high accuracy and not only low one:

GPS test

• Thanks for the help. In the end I decided that it would be faster just to reflash and begin again. I've already spent most of today trying to fix it haha. It's only 1.5 days worth of my work. The GPS is working now though. Regaining lost ground as I type this. :(

• Thanks for the help. In the end I decided that it would be faster just to reflash and begin again. I've already spent most of today trying to fix it haha. It's only 1.5 days worth of my work. The GPS is working now though. Regaining lost ground as I type this. :(

Well you have to see it like this: at least it works fine now and you can use your GPS (whatever caused the issue)

• Yeah, not blaming you or your ROM, it was probably my own fault TBH. I'll be more careful when I deboat now. This is why I request more debloat options, so I don't have to do this to myself :p . Thanks for support and great ROM again :).

Finally got it the way I like. Now to nandroid and debloat again :p

• Tkkg1994 added a new version:

• Just saw the video on Shark Jungle. Very impressive and I'm really tempted to install Superman. I'm presently on Batman v1.4 and basically very happy. If the "early adopters" of Superman could perhaps summarise what features of this ROM would make the migration from Batman worthwhile. I'm not a gamer! I'm looking for good performance (no lags) and good battery life. Is Secure Folder and Bixby Voice working? I never got VoLTE working on Batman but this maybe a CSC/carrier issue. Thanks in advance and Cheers LJ

• Hey folks,

just installed SuperMan-Rom V2.8.0 on my S7. Everythings works fine so far. I'm not using mayn mods, mainly running with stock options.

I'm coming from SupersStock ROM, but as it is no longer suppoerted I switched to SuperMan ROM. I did a clean install (wipe everything except internal and sdcard storage).

@Leejay1953: I have an S7 with DBT as CSC (German Unbranded) and I'm using VolLTE and Wifi Calling. The WiFi/WLAN option is offered by Vodafone Germany to connect your phone over WiFi and not over the 4G network. The Wifi option is quite nice, as if you are in a place with no coverage (e.g. lower basement) you still can make and get calls. I order to use VolLTE you need to have the LTE coveage of cause.

Great ROM and Thanks to Tkkg1994!!

Cheers,

Mischa

Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F)

ROM: SuperStock ROM 2.10.0 (Android 7.0) / magisksu

Bootloader: G935FXXU1DQHY

Modem: G935FXXU1DQHY

Recovery: TWRP 3.1.0

-----

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 LTE (T815)

ROM: Stock ROM 6.0.1 / Root

Firmware: T815XXU2BPK4

Recovery: TWRP 3.0.0-0

Press :thumbsup:if you found my comment usefull.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Mischa42 ().

• Just saw the video on Shark Jungle. Very impressive and I'm really tempted to install Superman. I'm presently on Batman v1.4 and basically very happy. If the "early adopters" of Superman could perhaps summarise what features of this ROM would make the migration from Batman worthwhile. I'm not a gamer! I'm looking for good performance (no lags) and good battery life. Is Secure Folder and Bixby Voice working? I never got VoLTE working on Batman but this maybe a CSC/carrier issue. Thanks in advance and Cheers LJ

Hey my friend :)

The basic difference between the superman rom and batman is one thing: batman s8 based and superman s7 based.

This basically explains it all. It has the older UI look, no s8 features (such as bixby) older camera interface and so on.

Secure folder: same as on batman, 3rd party zips can get it to work. Officially not supported anymore since over half a year

Thank you for your feedback!

I hope this rom will also fit your needs as it replaced your superstock setup! Have fun :)