Hello Guest, the thread was called 16k times and contains 151 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

[ROM][STABLE][N][7.0][DQIC][02.10.17][SM-G93XF/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom

• Hi,when I gonna flash 2,6 do I need to do a clean install?,for the moment i use v2,5!

I also wonder about the sms,is it possible so it switch automatically to mms so I can wrote longer messages?,for the moment I only have 160 characters of text!

Do a clean install after every update for don't have any bugs o problem, is always the best things to do. ;)

• Hi,when I gonna flash 2,6 do I need to do a clean install?,for the moment i use v2,5!

I also wonder about the sms,is it possible so it switch automatically to mms so I can wrote longer messages?,for the moment I only have 160 characters of text!

As Wolf said a clean install is highly recommend after such a big base change.

For the sms to mms:

If you use my csc selection you will have a mod included which allows you to type as many characters you wish without converting into sms

• Hello,

Two questions :

Is Widevine DRM included in Superman ROM ?

Why stock clock change sometimes colors (black to gray) in Samsung Internet ?

Thanks in advance.

• hi folks. I'm facing a java error "Error: java.lang.illegalStateException: No suitable external storage available". It manifests on Link2SD when I try to move apps to the external micro SD from within the apps instead of having to go to the system settings and moving one by one. In parallel, when I manually move apps to the extSD, systemUI crashes, the app gets transferred AFAIK, but both bugs are extremely inconvenient specially combined.

I think they are indirectly correlated. I have a feeling it's easy to fix with a couple lines of code maybe less but since it's out of my scope I've uploaded catlogs if anyone is feeling motivated to solve this.

ps. Btw it's not just me, multiple users have reported exact same issues.

catlogs:

java error = Paste.ee - catlogs error move app to extsd SUPERMANrom G930F
    systemui crash = Paste.ee - catlogs error move app to extsd SUPERMANrom G930F

• Hey :)
    Widevine DRM is encryption no? Or is that something else

The stock clock changes black to grey if you switch to landscape and back

Hey!

Can you try to use the stock UI and see if both (java and systemui) are crashing or only systemui/only java.

Would be very nice to see that, thanks for helping me out!

• Hey :)
    Widevine DRM is encryption no? Or is that something else

The stock clock changes black to grey if you switch to landscape and back

Hey Luca,

Widevine DRM is a licence which made by Google for multimedia like films. And it's necessary to watch TV on apps as My Canal or Molotov (French TV app). And I can't use these apps because Superman hasn't got this licence. Also I would like to know if you can do something for this.

For clock, not necessary. If I stay in portrait mode and change internet page, clock become randomly black to grey...

• Hey Luca,

Widevine DRM is a licence which made by Google for multimedia like films. And it's necessary to watch TV on apps as My Canal or Molotov (French TV app). And I can't use these apps because Superman hasn't got this licence. Also I would like to know if you can do something for this.

For clock, not necessary. If I stay in portrait mode and change internet page, clock become randomly black to grey...

Then if you check safetynet and pass it you should also be able to get that license!

About the clock, that can be if you change to a different website with different background then it auto adjusts it

• Can you try to use the stock UI and see if both (java and systemui) are crashing or only systemui/only java.

Would be very nice to see that, thanks for helping me out!

Well, java doesn't crash, it only outputs an error saying that it thinks that there's no ExtSD.

But I see your point, I think.

I did only use Stock UI at the second try and that is precisely why I uploaded two catlogs. From my superficial analysis, albeit systemUI did crash, the java error was NOT triggered by using StockUI.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xcaninox: insertion of word NOT. ().

• As Wolf said a clean install is highly recommend after such a big base change.

For the sms to mms:

If you use my csc selection you will have a mod included which allows you to type as many characters you wish without converting into sms

Hi

Where can i find your csc selection?

• Well, java doesn't crash, it only outputs an error saying that it thinks that there's no ExtSD.

But I see your point, I think.

I did only use Stock UI at the second try and that is precisely why I uploaded two catlogs. From my superficial analysis, albeit systemUI did crash, the java error was NOT triggered by using StockUI.

I will definitly check the error out with the modded UI in this case.

Thanks for letting me know and sending the logs!

Hi

Where can i find your csc selection?

In our download base on download.grifodev.ch

• Hi

Is there anyone here that can tell me what kernelsettings I should use to get good batterytime?, should I use the stockkernel in the latest supermanrom?,I also want to install the csc file,should I do that after I have installed the rom?

• Hi

Is there anyone here that can tell me what kernelsettings I should use to get good batterytime?, should I use the stockkernel in the latest supermanrom?,I also want to install the csc file,should I do that after I have installed the rom?

I would just use full stock settings. If you don't want to tweak use stock or superstock kernel!

Csc has to be flashed after the rom :)

• Is there a way with SuperMan-ROM onboard tools to make volume buttons show all volume types at once? ringing tone, media, notification, system.

• Is there a way with SuperMan-ROM onboard tools to make volume buttons show all volume types at once? ringing tone, media, notification, system.

Till now there isn't I'm afraid, if you find any guide how to achive this via romcontrol, let me know and I can include it next time

• Hello maestro Tkkg1994

I read assiduously all your answers here and on xda

I would like to ask you about the csc, I downloaded CSCSelection_v2.4.5.zip which weighs 2GB should I flasher everything? I only need CSC "XSG" .... TMC (algeria).

for my 2 SIM chips (G930FD duos) a confirmation from you will make me very happy.

I will not finish without reiterating to you my admiration for your availability and your follow-up.

good wind maestro

• Hello

When you flash the file it will give you different options of flashing csc files.

Means you are flashing the whole 2.4.5 csc and then select XSG multi csc and then inside TMC

• thank you very much Tkkg1994

I must flasher after having flasher your wonderful ROM.

and no worries for my 2 SIM chips

PS: I would like to send you a package of dates fired with almonds

you deserve all my admiration

good wind maestro:thumbsup:

• Yes after installing the rom.

No problem and thank you for your kind words I highly appreciate that :perfect: