Hello Guest, the thread was called 16k times and contains 151 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

[ROM][STABLE][N][7.0][DQIC][02.10.17][SM-G93XF/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom

• I was wondering if you guys are going to upload a "revised" 2.6 rom that addresses the issues/ bugs that users have reported thus far or should I just download the version that's available now.

There was only one issue, that was the weather on lockscreen and alex fixed that via a zip file, so all good :)

• Superman Settings Pro Update

I finally had the time to update the SM Settings Pro on Playstore, so you can fully enjoy the SuperMan Rom in your language! If your language is not yet supported you can always send us a PM and help us adding your language to our app!

If you don't have access to the app anymor but bought it, send me the prove via PM, but don't try to get a second code for free, I noted everyone hehe 😊

The app is only to support me not to get any other features!

Changes:

- Updated SM Settings pro to latest V2.6 release

- Updated all links inside the app, they point to the latest folders

- Updated all languages

- Romanian and Polish language have been translated with google, no translator was available, if you see any mistakes tell me!

- If you want to support your language you can always add it on our github page

Download link

• Hi, i hope i am in the right place. I installed the super man rom for the fist time on my dual sim s7 edge. The phone restarts randomly when watching youtube videos or just browsing with chrome. Secondly, the phone app fails when I receive a call. I am unable to press the speaker button or any other button until the phone app crashes and restarts. I have the record option turned on but have no idea where to find the recordings if they were ever made.

Please assist/advise.

• Hello everybody,

This 2.6 version is very good, as always.

A little bug and a question for me :

- In display settings, when I try disable LED indicator, settings crashs. I don't know if it's my fault, but I made 3 clean installations... So I don't know ;

- And my question : where I can find S8 port camera, like we could have in old versions ? Thanks in advance.

• I guess it is "ONLY" for the Superman Rom, not the BatMan Rom? And if so, will there be an Payd Version of BM Settings also?

Yes only yet. Batman setting will be released soon as well

Hi, i hope i am in the right place. I installed the super man rom for the fist time on my dual sim s7 edge. The phone restarts randomly when watching youtube videos or just browsing with chrome. Secondly, the phone app fails when I receive a call. I am unable to press the speaker button or any other button until the phone app crashes and restarts. I have the record option turned on but have no idea where to find the recordings if they were ever made.

Please assist/advise.

A normal wipe should fix it. Means: wipe, format data, type 'yes' with the keyboard.

Install the rom

In addition send us your aroma log

That bug with LED crashing was on the release from telegram. We detected it and fixed it before uploading final on here and xda.

The s8 camera has been removed because we have a full s8 port with working cam.

You could ask _alex_ if he has plans to update the cam mod

• If it happened without any proper reason it could also be that it's a hardware issue, sorry to tell

hell yeah. there is happend something strange. like the third season in fargo with electric :) i removed the sd and the sim card and voila.

the phone is entering in the download mod.

i flashed the BL,CP and the TWRP

ill be back at superman ROM again.

• Sorry guys but SubStratum work fine on this rom ??

Thank

Hispa

The substratum beta works fine on this rom but it may conflict with UI changes from romcontrol. So I only suggest you to try if you are sure what you do (with a proper backup)

Substratum is still in testing stage for touchwiz!

• The substratum beta works fine on this rom but it may conflict with UI changes from romcontrol. So I only suggest you to try if you are sure what you do (with a proper backup)

Substratum is still in testing stage for touchwiz!

Thank mate but you speack regarding beta ..where it is this beta ? and trying it but if understand well on play store i must pay per key of samsung device

Hispa

• Thank mate but you speack regarding beta ..where it is this beta ? and trying it but if understand well on play store i must pay per key of samsung device

Hispa

Yes you have to pay if you want to try it that is correct. Simply search for substratum xda TouchWiz. But I think you need to pay anyway

• Hi,when I gonna flash 2,6 do I need to do a clean install?,for the moment i use v2,5!

I also wonder about the sms,is it possible so it switch automatically to mms so I can wrote longer messages?,for the moment I only have 160 characters of text!