Hello Guest, the thread was called 16k times and contains 151 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

[ROM][STABLE][N][7.0][DQIC][02.10.17][SM-G93XF/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom

• Tkkg1994 added a new file:

• Hell yeah batman rom for S7 edge! Will it have a lockscreen volume button music change tiltle thing?

Thank you for your work best rom ever!

• It will be interesting to compare the differences between the two roms. I don't have any interest in upgrading to the s8, because they made some changes I don't particularly like, such as the fingerprint module on the rear. But I am open to look at the changes in the rom, and see if it is something I might try. I like the SM rom, and unless the BM rom brings some revolutionary stuff, I will probably stick with this same rom.

• It will be interesting to compare the differences between the two roms. I don't have any interest in upgrading to the s8, because they made some changes I don't particularly like, such as the fingerprint module on the rear. But I am open to look at the changes in the rom, and see if it is something I might try. I like the SM rom, and unless the BM rom brings some revolutionary stuff, I will probably stick with this same rom.

Right now there is no BatMan rom for the S7. It first needs to be ported.

Basically it's the same as superman but just with s8 UI

• hey tkkg1994 plz date for update or batman rom????

thanks for your hard work

we are still working on it, last fixes are very hard, and done with no help with logcat, so id very hard to give a date for what we do not know and are confused.

It may take 10 minutes or 10 days, impossible to say.

What is important for all users, we are working on that, follow us and support, time the team has spending on that project is very huge ;-)

• And meanwhile, the smr waits to upgrade post batrom, in which case it will take a long time for a superman ROM update

• And meanwhile, the smr waits to upgrade post batrom, in which case it will take a long time for a superman ROM update

The superman rom will be updated after the batman rom, which will be finished soon.

Also the June base released for the S7 recently isn't the same as others. We will see if there are any issues with it before using it on our SuperMan rom.

Edit:
    Plus you posted several times in spanish... please be aware that this forum is ENGLISH only

When Batman rom was released, i think all can forget SuperMan rom 8o

• When Batman rom was released, i think all can forget SuperMan rom 8o

NO, NOT AT ALL!!! I have very little interest in the Batman rom, and hate that it is killing so much time taken away from the best rom out there, SuperMan Rom. I feel that the Batman rom has completely stifled the innovation of the Superman rom, which kind of robs us SM rom people. I don't blame Luca as he has to do what he has to do. But that does not mean I have to like it. After all, what exactly do you think is so great in the batman rom, that you don't already have in the superman rom?