Hello, Guest the thread was called 28k times and contains 199 replies

last post from BL4CK-H4T -

[ROM][STABLE][N][7.0][AQK7][30.11.17][SM-G95XF/FD/N] BatMan-Rom

• Hey,

I guess I'm a little new to this stuff since the first custom rom I installed was BatMan rom 1.3.0. Right now I'm using version 1.4.0 and I wanted to know if there's a way for me to install version 1.5.0 without losing anything, like an update or something.

Hey :)
    There are always two ways of doing this:

1. Simply dirty flash and don't delete anything. This may result in issues/fcs

2. Backup your user apps with titanium backup and restore them after a fresh installation with a full wipe.

Choice is yours :thumbsup:

Visit our most recent creations for the S7 and S8 devices at our Please login to see this link.

• Hey :)
    There are always two ways of doing this:

1. Simply dirty flash and don't delete anything. This may result in issues/fcs

2. Backup your user apps with titanium backup and restore them after a fresh installation with a full wipe.

Choice is yours :thumbsup:

Thanks for your response, I'll choose the way I'll do it while it downloads. By the way, what's the difference between the BatMan-Rom and the IronMan-Rom?

• Thanks for your response, I'll choose the way I'll do it while it downloads. By the way, what's the difference between the BatMan-Rom and the IronMan-Rom?

IronMan = N8 rom

BatMan = S8 stock based rom

Smart View will not work after the update to 1.5

hey :)

Most likely you removed too many bloatware during aroma installation or you debloated too many

Visit our most recent creations for the S7 and S8 devices at our Please login to see this link.

• I just do not know what you mean by that. Was there a fix?

Yes in aroma you could choose to include screen mirror fix or not (which is needed for smart view). Also allshare apps are needed from the aroma debloat options. I'm 100% sure you missed something there

• I have reinstalled everything again today, (clean install) with Screen mirror fix I put a tick and I have all Samsung apps installed. Despite all, my phone recognizes the Samsung TV but it can not be connected, see screenshot. Mobile and TV are in the same network

Please login to see this attachment.

• I have reinstalled everything again today, (clean install) with Screen mirror fix I put a tick and I have all Samsung apps installed. Despite all, my phone recognizes the Samsung TV but it can not be connected, see screenshot. Mobile and TV are in the same network

Please login to see this attachment.

I have tried with the samsung tv series 8 and it connected very fine. Any logs collected during the connection process are very much appreciated!

• Heyho,

will there also be a oreo version of your beautiful roms? :3

I upgraded a few times to Oreo Roms but I miss the features and functionality yours have ?

Pedda

• Hello :)

When oreo is officially available and I can finally build a rom as I like, yes it will be updated to oreo then.

But not as long it is still in beta

• Hello :)

When oreo is officially available and I can finally build a rom as I like, yes it will be updated to oreo then.

But not as long it is still in beta

Okay good to know :hollow:

• Gäste Informationen

Hello Guest!

You are seeing this message because you are not allowed to write a post.

The guestview is limited due to different reasons.

If you want to participate, write a comment and get every feature, we suggest you´ll create an account, if you have one, just login.