Hello Guest, the thread was called 15k times and contains 139 replies

last post from maNiaoH -

[ROM][STABLE][N][7.0][AQI7][12.10.17][SM-G95XF/FD/N] BatMan-Rom

• Hello my friend!

Thanks very much for your kind words :)

About the chinese app: that is operamax optimized by samsung. I removed it on recent versions to avoid confusion.

So nothing to be worried about!

• Thank you so much! Donated $10 to support you and your amazing work.

• Thank you so much! Donated $10 to support you and your amazing work.

Thank you for the support!!

I want to flash this rom but my bootloader is quite outdated, so i wanna update it using odin, but it keeps saying the complete write operation fails, can anyone helps with this????

That happens when you try to flash a wrong bootloader to your model.

Are you sure you downloaded the correct files for your variant?

• Thank you for the support!!

That happens when you try to flash a wrong bootloader to your model.

Are you sure you downloaded the correct files for your variant?

Thanks a lot for this, I made a mistake on the N/F model, and I finished flashing the ROM
    But I found out that there is a line on the notification bar, how can i do to remove it?

• Thanks a lot for this, I made a mistake on the N/F model, and I finished flashing the ROM
    But I found out that there is a line on the notification bar, how can i do to remove it?

Check the batman settings free app, it's the battery bar and you can configure many fancy things in there! :thumbsup:

• Sorry Luca, having flashed a number of roms, I'm still sexually aroused by yours. You are the master and we all love the work you put in. My girlfriend nikki has said can you create this rom on her iPhone, she will pay you in other ways, worth a thought.

• Thanks a lot, I have downloaded the pro and it is an amazing rom!

You are awesome thank you :)

The update for batman rom coming soon because is the best rom:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Waiting for september security here :)

Sorry Luca, having flashed a number of roms, I'm still sexually aroused by yours. You are the master and we all love the work you put in. My girlfriend nikki has said can you create this rom on her iPhone, she will pay you in other ways, worth a thought

Hahahahah nice one!

Yeah sure if she buys me an iPhone X I'll think about it ;) :ups:

• Major problem Luca, only get these with your rom lol, bricked my phone again or is it?. Can't get into recovery but volume down, power and home still work but when ever I flash a rom it says error, any ideas?

Messed up big time Luca, thinking about downgrading to that Note 8 thing, can't get into recovery and when I flash a rom etc I get error. Must be the only person ever to brick their S8+ twice, help.

The only thing I can think about is that you weren't on AQH3 bootloader+modem+TWRP 3.1.1-2 version. You need to update all of them otherwise the phone won't boot into recovery or even the system.

All others managed to update. So otherwise you simply start with stock AQH3 rom (full stock)

• Tkkg1994 added a new version:

• Cool - Xposed inside. Does anyone know, if "Ambient Display" Modul works with xposed and this ROM? I really miss that feature (formerly inside Superman ROM without xposed

The thread from this module has been closed on XDA. So I highly doubt it will work or be updated.. I'm sorry