Hello, Guest the thread was called 1.5k times and contains 1 reply

last post from Tkkg1994 -

Superman ROM Oreo Modem and Bootloader for SM-G930S

• Superman ROM saved my phone! I bought SM-G930S with modification for Dual SIM and only Superman ROM was able to make my phone work on 100 %. I'm currently on Android 7 Nougat and I would like update my phone to final Oreo version of the Superman ROM. So I would like to kindly ask you if it is possible to create Bootloader and Modem for SM-G930S? On androidfilehost.com are these Oreo files only for F, FD and W8 version, no S, K and L. :-( Can you please create these files too? I already sent some donation if it helps. :-) Appreciate your work! :100:

• Superman ROM saved my phone! I bought SM-G930S with modification for Dual SIM and only Superman ROM was able to make my phone work on 100 %. I'm currently on Android 7 Nougat and I would like update my phone to final Oreo version of the Superman ROM. So I would like to kindly ask you if it is possible to create Bootloader and Modem for SM-G930S? On androidfilehost.com are these Oreo files only for F, FD and W8 version, no S, K and L. :-( Can you please create these files too? I already sent some donation if it helps. :-) Appreciate your work! :100:

Hey :)

This files aren't created. You can download them everywhere on the internet. One example is Please login to see this link. in their firmware area

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect: