Hello, Guest the thread was called 2.1k times and contains 4 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

A big mistake

• Hello Dev,

I'm really sorry have annoyed you. I'm on SM 3.0.1 from the first day with tgp latest kernel. Yesterday i dont know why, I wanted to have a taste of _Alexandr base rom.

I did not know that he not use aroma, and finally i upgrade the bootloader to version 3. Pls inform me there is at all a way downgrade to version 2, and if the answer is not, can i continue to use SM 3.0.1? Of course i have a twrp backup with efs.

I installed SM without problem. But first of all i have not phone signal. There i stopped everything. Pls, i know your heavy timeline, if you can help me.

Tia

Miltos

• Hey

No way to downgrade the BL/CP after changing the revision from 2 to 3 for example. I can't tell you if you still will be able to use the SM rom (since it's based on the older BL/CP).

You have to try and in worst case there is no other option but to use the later roms

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect:

• Unfortunatelly the end of an era. I am so sad. It will be very hard for me to use an other rom.

And the worst there aren't out there roms like SM neither similar at least.

Thank you Luca Grifo

I hope meet you again, maybe to another phone.

• Hello Dev,

After all above, yesterday i flashed again sm 3.0.1. This time when Please login to see this link. asks to upgrade bl and cp, i answer no.

Now i have phone signal and since now everything else is ok. Also i flashed Please login to see this link. 3.0.0 and i have wi-fi calls and of course Volte signal.

I wish continue without problem. I'm Please login to see this link. with Su and Suhide and i pass safetynet, I tested all relative apps. 1, Is it ok ?

Dev as i understand, now i have bl and cp from _Alexandr Please login to see this link.. Is this problem? With my poor knowledges bl and cp is independent from the dev and his Please login to see this link.. 2, Is it ok ?

Tia

Miltos

• If everything works well and no issue or problem arises you are fine using this version of BL and CP

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect: