Hello Guest, the thread was called 6.7k times and contains 39 replies

last post from _alex_ -

Dark Side of SuperMan

• Is the white text on white background issue fixed? On my current ROM if I apply another theme I can't read system/app notifications because it is white on white. Also I can't search messages or nearby because the background is white...

• Is the white text on white background issue fixed? On my current ROM if I apply another theme I can't read system/app notifications because it is white on white. Also I can't search messages or nearby because the background is white...

Simply read the instructions before _alex_ gets mad

_alex_ wrote:

READ WELL

IF U CHOOSE TO CHANGE THEME OR GO BACK TO STOCK, IS NORMAL TO HAVE WHITE TEXT ON NOTIFICATIONS!

More than this probably few other small bugs or inverted items, this is normal and please to not ask why how asf, it will make me ANGRY and loose my patience!:o

So, before posting questions plethora of time answered, flash again aroma and go back to stock! Voila you have again your ugly white ui look :(:(

best regards

Before posting questions, please check our FAQ and Wiki 

If you want to help us out, you can donate here

You want a unique signature, avatar or wallpaper? Check here

i have no idea about other themes(in fact is very weird that you have those bugs, themes like this are not pubblished in store)

My theme has not that bugs, it was just on early stage.

As TheFreak has said, if u correctly follow the installation instructions, you will enjoy full Dark Side experience

• can i use the Dark Side Theme 1.1.1 for the Superman_ROM v 2.6.0? I have read "old darkside apk will not be compatible with Batman, but it will be for Superman" ...

• for understanding: there'll be an update of this theme for the newest superman-rom (2.6) or can i simply use the old files?

well due to my limited time, i created a poll in telegram, where you guys can choose which may i update, on 706 views 101 voted for DarkNight and only 30 people for darkside.... this update take me ususally 3 days.... so.....

Apk instead can be used wherever, New darkside, above one and darkknight

• Hi folx,

first of all the theme dark side of superman is really impressive. But i have two thing, which could be improved in my opinion....

First the grey fonts could be a little brighter and/or thicker to be better readable.

Second on Samsung Gear App the 3 pointed menu is totally black and there is nothing to see .

It would be fine to see these improvements in the nearer future depending on your freetime.

THX in advance

Rhonin

• thank you for your nice words ;-)

About grey font i will be pleased to have some screens, as i have not found any(then u help me fix them)

I sadly do not have Gear device, so it will nearly impossible to fix :-D

• First image:

i have it like that from ages and noone reported that is unreadable, i keep a little darker as are suggestions ;-)

Second image:

- or you havent flashed my aroma

- or those apps dont use shared system resources, which other than aroma, even BatMan Settings free can color.

This is per app issue, most of the apps use common system colors for notifications, those above probably not, we cannot do much