Hello, Guest the thread was called 630 times and contains 10 replies

last post from ColossusX13 -

Superman Rom install issues

• Superman Please login to see this link. installation always fails at 65% when it reaches the boot image patcher "checking signature". When that part of the log is reached the phone takes me back to the Please login to see this link. main screen.

I have a galaxy s7 edge duos (G935FD) and i have the latest Please login to see this link. 3.2.30. I have formatted data and installed BL and CP with Please login to see this link. but Please login to see this link. always fails installation on 65%

(I do not choose magisk in aroma and i still fail install)

• Superman Please login to see this link. installation always fails at 65% when it reaches the boot image patcher "checking signature". When that part of the log is reached the phone takes me back to the Please login to see this link. main screen.

I have a galaxy s7 edge duos (G935FD) and i have the latest Please login to see this link. 3.2.30. I have formatted data and installed BL and CP with Please login to see this link. but Please login to see this link. always fails installation on 65%

(I do not choose magisk in aroma and i still fail install)

Well boot image patcher only starts with magisk. In your case, if you got the same stopping issue even without magisk you may will have to redownload the file. Verify the md5 can also be an option

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect:

• Ok so i just noticed that the SuperControl app will not run at all it fails when trying to launch. Any suggestions?

• I believe romcontrol requires root. Did you install magisk after rom installation ?

I flashed superSU for root after flashing the rom. However romcontrol does not even request root permission nor storage permission it will not run at all. I gave it storage permission in system settings but superSU hasnt detected any requests for root permission. I'll try magisk this time and report back.

Edit:
    Tried flashing magisk instead of superSU this time and romcontrol still will not run ("SuperControl Free has stopped") and will not even request root permission

• I flashed superSU for root after flashing the rom. However romcontrol does not even request root permission nor storage permission it will not run at all. I gave it storage permission in system settings but superSU hasnt detected any requests for root permission. I'll try magisk this time and report back.

Edit:
    Tried flashing magisk instead of superSU this time and romcontrol still will not run ("SuperControl Free has stopped") and will not even request root permission

That probably means the request got denied due to the timeout of the request. Check the denied root log

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect: