Hello, Guest the thread was called 799 times and contains 4 replies

last post from Omarm9181 -

cant enable oem unlock

• Today I thought I'll get back to Oreo and now I cant enable "OEM Unlocking" inside Please login to see this link. Options. The toggle button is always show disabled. When I enable it, it asks for my screen unlock pattern, I give it that and when it comes back to the settings screen, the toggle is set to disabled again.

• Tkkg1994

Approved the thread.
  • Today I thought I'll get back to Oreo and now I cant enable "OEM Unlocking" inside Please login to see this link. Options. The toggle button is always show disabled. When I enable it, it asks for my screen unlock pattern, I give it that and when it comes back to the settings screen, the toggle is set to disabled again.

We need more information. What rom are you using? Which firmware base and which device?

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect:

• We need more information. What rom are you using? Which firmware base and which devicI

I was trying to switch to Superman 3.0.1 from stock oreo....suddenly saw that cant enable OEM unlock...also tried factory reset didnt help!!!

Galaxy S7 (G930FD)

• I was trying to switch to Superman 3.0.1 from stock oreo....suddenly saw that cant enable OEM unlock...also tried factory reset didnt help!!!

Galaxy S7 (G930FD)

To be honest I never heard about this. On the s8 and upcoming samsung smartphones you had to wait 1 week to get the oem switch but this didn't apply to the s7 (when I checked it).

Maybe this changed in future updates, you need to talk to someone who does own this device and is still working on it

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect:

• To be honest I never heard about this. On the s8 and upcoming samsung smartphones you had to wait 1 week to get the oem switch but this didn't apply to the s7 (when I checked it).

Maybe this changed in future updates, you need to talk to someone who does own this device and is still working on it

May be its the same on S7.....ill try after a week thanks