Tkkg1994 added a new file:
Supports Touchwiz Roms with AQG5 and higher, lower versions need to use V1.2.x!
IF YOU FOLLOW MY STEPS BELOW, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WARRANTY, KNOX WILL DISPLAY 0x1! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED DEVICE!
If you want to take my work and need it somewhere, or do other things with it, ask me first for the permission. Otherwise you are not allowed to take it! Thank you!
Features of this Kernel:
- Build with latest self-made 6.3.0 GNU toolchain
- Build with AQGB kernel source code
- Latest Linux version 4.4.82, is always up to date
- Performance and Batterylife improved
- Choose between different CPU governors: performance, powersave, userspace, ondemand, interactiv (default), conservative, schedutil
- Includes latest AQGB ramdisk
- I/O schedulers: CFQ (Default), No-op, Deadline, BFQ
- F2FS enabled for /data and /cache (needs to be tested)
- NTFS enabled
- TCP (Network) control: Bic (default), Reno, cdg, cubic, dctcp, Westwood, Highspeed, Hybla, HTCP, Vegas, Veno, Scalable, LP, Yeah, Illinois, Lia, Olia, Wvegas, balia
- SeLinux is set to permissive
- Supports Private Mode
- Init.d support
- Spectrum support
- All samsung security related configs disabled (as knox, tima, restrict rooting)
0. Have a working recovery and encryption removed!
1. Download kernel
2. Boot into twrp recovery mode
3. Flash kernel
4. Flash any other file which affects ramdisk (Magisk or SuperSU)
If you wanna join the beta tester group, download yourself telegram and click on the chat link: Telegram Group
If you like my work, feel free to hit thanks and/or give me a small donation by going to our donationlist and adding a donation here: Donations - Grifo Development . Thank you very much in any way!
- Samsung for sources
- the great linus for his amazing kernel source
- Jesec for his workaround, without him custom kernels won't be possible on the s8!