Hello, Guest the thread was called 2.8k times and contains 5 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

Go back to Stock

• Hello community, i want to ask if anyone knows, because i read all sort of things on this subject, if i go completely back to the samsung rom via odin with ap, bl, csc, etc etc, will the apps S Health and samsung pay work ? (Due to tripped knox)

I have the s7 edge G935f

Thanx alla

• Hello community, i want to ask if anyone knows, because i read all sort of things on this subject, if i go completely back to the samsung rom via odin with ap, bl, csc, etc etc, will the apps S Health and samsung pay work ? (Due to tripped knox)

I have the s7 edge G935f

Thanx alla

Once you trip knox, samsung pay will not work anymore, regardless the rom is stock or not.

• Thank you all for the info, so what do i have to do to go back to sm rom 2.9? (please step by step)?

Eg: flash sm rom 2.9 with twrp, full wipe, in aroma; update (i guess its more of a downgrade) bootloader and modem...???

• Thank you all for the info, so what do i have to do to go back to sm rom 2.9? (please step by step)?

Eg: flash sm rom 2.9 with twrp, full wipe, in aroma; update (i guess its more of a downgrade) bootloader and modem...???

Yes you already said what you have to do in aroma, just make sure to also tick "update twrp" (which in this case is also a downgrade). After that flash everything will work

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect: