Hello, Guest the thread was called 6k times and contains 47 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

csc

• Has anyone ran into issue where after flashing CSC the phone says it needs to restart to apply new SIM card features? If so, were you able to get it working correctly after? I flashed TMB Oreo CSC via latest 3.0.0 tool. For G930F and no luck so far. Just keeps restarting phone. Did clean install of rom too.

• Has anyone ran into issue where after flashing CSC the phone says it needs to restart to apply new SIM card features? If so, were you able to get it working correctly after? I flashed TMB Oreo CSC via latest 3.0.0 tool. For G930F and no luck so far. Just keeps restarting phone. Did clean install of rom too.

The same thing has been discuss here:

Please login to see this link.

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect:

• Same happen to my G930F with Superman 3.0.1. To be specific this error occurred to about 4 different carriers installs under XAA (Snapdragon) CSC. My carrier is AT&T in CA. The error does not occur with BTU CSC. I renamed the autoconfig file, but the AT&T CSC did not seem to load. The options for WiFi Calling, 4GLte icon and AT&T carrier were not showing. The renaming did eliminate the error.

• Thanks Please login to see this link. for the CSC update for oreo .

I install and follow thru and selected CSC of my carrier.

I key *#1234# in phone and csc still show BTU code. I selected STH when installing.

Do i need to wipe data off ?

Hope someone can advise. Thanks in advance.

• Hey :)

Can you save the log at the end of the aroma installation?

Also you can use the phone info app to check your current active csc (and upload a screenshot of it)

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect:

• Same happen to my G930F with Superman 3.0.1. To be specific this error occurred to about 4 different carriers installs under XAA (Snapdragon) CSC. My carrier is AT&T in CA. The error does not occur with BTU CSC. I renamed the autoconfig file, but the AT&T CSC did not seem to load. The options for WiFi Calling, 4GLte icon and AT&T carrier were not showing. The renaming did eliminate the error.

Correct, editing the .apk file name clears error but same issue happens to me with data and WiFi calling not working. I flashed back to the TMB on CSC 2.4.5 tool. For some reason that one works without any issues. And yes, it works on Oreo although meant for Nougat. As I mentioned on a different thread I noticed the TMB selection is a standalone and not part of the XAA package. Not sure if that's what makes a difference or not. Hope all works out for you.

• Hey :)

Can you save the log at the end of the aroma installation?

Also you can use the phone info app to check your current active csc (and upload a screenshot of it)

Hi Tkkg1994,

Sorry my mistake actual shown is THL -G930FOLB2EREM

STH -G930FOLB2ERG2

Does this make a different?

• OLB is the multi csc name. The active csc for you ie STH so all fine :)