Hello, Guest the thread was called 2.6k times and contains 7 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

Need help to Install Ironman rom note 8

• hello friends,

I want to install ironman rom to my note 8 sm n950f model. In the instructions, it is written there that click on NO ROOT while installing this rom. Then how my phn will be rooted? What is root proccess afterwards. I dont want to be locked by Oem lock to be in jail for 7 days. So i want some clear steps please? I can install twrp recovery but dont know what to do afterwards,

Thanks in advance

• hello friends,

I want to install ironman rom to my note 8 sm n950f model. In the instructions, it is written there that click on NO ROOT while installing this rom. Then how my phn will be rooted? What is root proccess afterwards. I dont want to be locked by Oem lock to be in jail for 7 days. So i want some clear steps please? I can install twrp recovery but dont know what to do afterwards,

Thanks in advance

That means you flash the rom like you would install any other rom. Just not chose any root method the first time. Boot once, setup everything and flash your root method afterwards. You can't get into jail with this rom

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect:

• thank you for the information,,

Can you provide me link for other method to root on oreo? I thought root will be installed automatically when i install custom rom. I new in rooting that why i have less knowledge.

One another question, my oem unlock toggle is missing under developer option as i was stuck on error that only official binary allowed to install then i install official firmware then i found that button missing,,,i tried some methods that setup date 8 days back and so on but didn't work for me...what you suggest?

• thank you for the information,,

Can you provide me link for other method to root on oreo? I thought root will be installed automatically when i install custom rom. I new in rooting that why i have less knowledge.

One another question, my oem unlock toggle is missing under developer option as i was stuck on error that only official binary allowed to install then i install official firmware then i found that button missing,,,i tried some methods that setup date 8 days back and so on but didn't work for me...what you suggest?

Magisk and supersu both work fine on oreo. These two are also the ones which can be chosen in aroma.

About the oem unlock, you need to wait 7 days till it appears

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect:

• so i can choose root method in aroma in first time only? Or first i install rom without root selection then again format everything and install rom with root method??? Because in instructions its written their that choose NO ROOT when installing rom first time?

Thank you for your reply

:brrrb: as written above and in the description, on first boot no root due to dalvik-cache

You can later dirty flash and chose root or simply flash the standalone zips found on xda.

No reason to say thanks, there is a button :osmilet: