Hello, Guest the thread was called 5.6k times and contains 7 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

sim problem

• You have to update modem and bootloader when installing.. check the 2 checkboxes in the aroma setup of batman rom when it asks.. this usually happens that the sim isnt detected when the modem is on a way older revision than the rest.

Thats the reason why you must update it 😀

Greets

Don't take life to serious... nobody will get out alive anyway :cflol:

Samsung Lover...<3

PC Modding/Watercooling Enthusiast...:-P

Can write with 300 Chars/sec B-)

I love Anime :heyes:

Roleplayer for like ever :hollow:

• You have to update modem and bootloader when installing.. check the 2 checkboxes in the aroma setup of batman rom when it asks.. this usually happens that the sim isnt detected when the modem is on a way older revision than the rest.

Thats the reason why you must update it 😀

Greets

i have done this 3 times but no solution

• What values do you have in

Settings->About Phone->Software Info->Baseband Version

And

Settings->About Phone->Status->IMEI Information .. just need info if your IMEI is there and not 'unknown' or '00000000somewhat'

And what Type of Device you have ? I suppose S8 .. or S7 ?

Samsung Lover...<3

• i try to flash again and stuck to samsung logo. odin also dont work. wtf.......

• baseband and imei is unkown.

s7 edge

• Unknown means status canot be read.. therefore baseband is unknown.. midem is not properly flashed..

I would suggest flash the modem manually

Batman 1.5 s7e equals nougat...

Please login to see this link.

If odin fails try to restore baseband and modem partition from last backup via TWRP .. EFS cant hurt too..(doesnt matter what version) tjen boot back to dwnload via twrp.. and try to flash via odin.. sometimes it get stuck for some not known reason (it can go always something wrong) but a restore in twrp will help to rewrite modem to prepare the way for a proper odin flash

Samsung Lover...<3