Hello, Guest the thread was called 6.7k times and contains 6 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

Benefits of CSC change?

• So am on Oreo on my S8+ (XFA South Africa) but some of the Samsung Health features are missing, I remember this with my S8 six months ago and I flashed (I think the DT csc??) which brought the features back, I wanted to ask (cos I can't remember) will flashing the csc zip reset my phone? thanks

• So am on Oreo on my S8+ (XFA South Africa) but some of the Samsung Health features are missing, I remember this with my S8 six months ago and I flashed (I think the DT csc??) which brought the features back, I wanted to ask (cos I can't remember) will flashing the csc zip reset my phone? thanks

No it won't reset your phone. But you will loose carrier features such as volte/wifi calling and similar ones.

Also a pop up will constantly appear asking you to flash the right csc

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect:

• is the pop up a new thing on Oreo, never had it on the S8 after flashing different csc?

Since the first s8 rom samsung is checking if the csc matches the sim card. If not it tells you to reboot to apply the correct one (and it will do it over and over again).

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect:

• Cant you fix that by disabling AutoPreConfig or am I thinking of something else?

Yes you can delete this app. Due to the fact that it helps a lot to force people to use the right csc I let the app in :D