Hello, Guest the thread was called 1.9k times and contains 3 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

CSC Selection Tool for Oreo

• Firstly, I hope that I am asking this question in the right section. I am wondering if there is a CSC selectionflashable that will be compatible with Oreo based roms. I have the S7 Edge (G935F) and I currently have The Galaxy Project rom installed and everything works nicely. Is there a compatible CSC Selection tool available that would work?

I also truly cannot wait for the Oreo version of the Superman Rom but so far TGP has been able to keep me occupied. I hope it is ok to post this here and please let me know if it isn't.

Thank you for everything you have given us and our beautiful devices over the years. You are truly a talented and dedicated developer.

• Firstly, I hope that I am asking this question in the right section. I am wondering if there is a CSC selectionflashable that will be compatible with Oreo based roms. I have the S7 Edge (G935F) and I currently have The Galaxy Project rom installed and everything works nicely. Is there a compatible CSC Selection tool available that would work?

I also truly cannot wait for the Oreo version of the Superman Rom but so far TGP has been able to keep me occupied. I hope it is ok to post this here and please let me know if it isn't.

Thank you for everything you have given us and our beautiful devices over the years. You are truly a talented and dedicated developer.

There is currently no csc package for oreo available. I will first update the rom to oreo before updating the csc files.

Thank you for the compliments!

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect:

• Outstanding! That is what I was thinking but figured i would ask. I can't wait to try out your OREO creation.

Hopefully you will also be making toys when the S10 comes around because I will be ready for an upgrade xD

Thanks again for everything buddy!!

• Outstanding! That is what I was thinking but figured i would ask. I can't wait to try out your OREO creation.

Hopefully you will also be making toys when the S10 comes around because I will be ready for an upgrade xD

Thanks again for everything buddy!!

Haha we will see what I will do in the future :D

Can't tell too much about that yet

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect: