Hello, Guest the thread was called 9.6k times and contains 4 replies

last post from Tele Faletau -

IronControl doesn't want to start

• Hi,

Just upgraded my Note8 from IronMan Please login to see this link. 1.2 to latest 2.0.0 Final Oreo with a clean install. In general the Please login to see this link. is working fine but I can`t open/start IronControl.;`-(

Hello

This happens when root is missing or not given to the app. Install magisk or supersu and make sure the ironcontrol free is allowed to access root!

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect:

• On IronMan 2.0.0...

1. I don't see the option in IronControl to set volume keys to media

2. Any specific way to get V4A working (with SuperSU)? Every time I open the app, it requires driver to be installed which it does, then after re-boot it asks again.

Thanks as always for the great work!

Edited once, last by Tele Faletau: adding Info ().

• On IronMan 2.0.0...

1. I don't see the option in IronControl to set volume keys to media

2. Any specific way to get V4A working (with SuperSU)? Every time I open the app, it requires driver to be installed which it does, then after re-boot it asks again.

Thanks as always for the great work!

1. Yes because it's not included in oreo

2. You need to ask this in the viper forum. I can tell you that magisk works fine with the viper magisk module. However with supersu I simply don't know

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect: