Hello Guest, the thread was called 14k times and contains 57 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

[UTILITY][CSC][21.12.17][SM-G95XF/FD/N] Flashable CSC Selection

• I attached both of them bro, I'll let you decide which one is best

Thanks for everything!!

Thanks for the files!

forgot to ask is this the usa unbranded one?

G955U1UEU2AQK2 - Galaxy S8+ SM-G955U1 XAA Unknown

If so, please let me know to download and upload also, i mean you told me you would get it the other day at the xda thread but I dont know if i can help

No the U model is just fine. I never used U1

• bought a s8 plus box and phone itself serial numbers are the same but the phone comes up as G955FD and it was Google locked and I had it unlocked but no the sim finds but says no service...

Any idea what the issue is I have flashed all the csc files none seem to work...

I know this is not tkkgs issue but I don't know where else to goto

• bought a s8 plus box and phone itself serial numbers are the same but the phone comes up as G955FD and it was Google locked and I had it unlocked but no the sim finds but says no service...

Any idea what the issue is I have flashed all the csc files none seem to work...

I know this is not tkkgs issue but I don't know where else to goto

Hello

If you need to unlock it because of google lock that normally means someone has stolen it hahaha :D

Also no service: related to efs partition you need to restore the phone with the factory images

• Tkkg1994 added a new version:

• thank you so much for the update Luca!!! A couple of observations about it, once in Aroma if you click on changelog it opens a changelog from a completely different program, so I was happy because you added tmk but to my surprise it broke Wi-Fi calling after flashing so I thought oh well, I'll just go back to the unbranded xaa, but after flashing the unbranded xaa my Wi-Fi calling was still broken, so I decided to go back to version 1.2.5 and flash xaa unbranded from there and that brought back my Wi-Fi calling... kind of weird that it happened that way but I though I would mention it to you... I was really hoping to be able to use the tmk but if I didn't have any other option I would use xaa unbranded but i was waiting for the updated csc because you said maybe that would fix the volume issue that I was having, where the volume gets muted at max level... but it didn't... I don't know what to do, the only way to fix my volume is if I use the default csc that comes with Batman rom but with that csc my Wi-Fi calling doesn't work and my volte doesn't either, I hope to hear back from you soon, I would really appreciate your help

• thank you so much for the update Luca!!! A couple of observations about it, once in Aroma if you click on changelog it opens a changelog from a completely different program, so I was happy because you added tmk but to my surprise it broke Wi-Fi calling after flashing so I thought oh well, I'll just go back to the unbranded xaa, but after flashing the unbranded xaa my Wi-Fi calling was still broken, so I decided to go back to version 1.2.5 and flash xaa unbranded from there and that brought back my Wi-Fi calling... kind of weird that it happened that way but I though I would mention it to you... I was really hoping to be able to use the tmk but if I didn't have any other option I would use xaa unbranded but i was waiting for the updated csc because you said maybe that would fix the volume issue that I was having, where the volume gets muted at max level... but it didn't... I don't know what to do, the only way to fix my volume is if I use the default csc that comes with Batman rom but with that csc my Wi-Fi calling doesn't work and my volte doesn't either, I hope to hear back from you soon, I would really appreciate your help

Hey mate!!
    the changelog in the aroma is simply the changelog from the aroma updates not from the csc updates provided by me :)

About the TMK update in general:
    The update was a generic one, means nothing has been added or replaced by me in this version, I only removed all the carrier stuff like custom bootanimations and wallpapers.

I hope TMK doesn't rely on those for wifi calling hahahah :D

Anyway, just wanted to tell you this files are all stock, not touched by me

• Hello, do i need to Flash this CSC when i have the actually Batman Rom on my Phone?

Thanky you.

The csc is related to your carrier and not the rom you are using. It's independant to the rom.

You just need to match your carriers sim card so you get volte and wifi calling

hi ,

why it's not compatible Note8 ???

Because there is a separate selection in the n8 thread :)