Hello Guest, the thread was called 5.4k times and contains 23 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

[UTILITY][CSC][20.07.17][SM-G95XF/FD/N] Flashable CSC Selection

• Tkkg1994 added a new file:

• Tkkg1994 added a new version:

• Hello Tkkg1994 . I have installed the VOD CsC for my S7 but VOLTE is not working.Could you please let me know why?

I am in UK.

You need to install the CSC right after a clean flash before the first boot, secondly it has been reportet that VoLTE works but isn't showing in statusbar, last point some one said that magisk has broken VoLTE. I think you have several things to check now :D

• Tkkg1994 added a new version:

• Can we dicuss here further? We will check that on the next base update if OK

• Hello Tkkg1994

I am using Batman Rom port in my S7 and for csc VOD.

I have wifi calling enabled but i can't see the volte icon. I am using normal SuperSU without magisk and for kernel the tgp kernel.

The only icon that i can see is the RCS icon.

Could you please advice?

Samsung Galaxy S7 Superman Rom 2.5.0 ... Overclock the phone in 2.6 interactive. Use Noturious Kernel!!

• Does it work or not when you call someone via wifi calling and volte?

• Wifi calling I have tested and is working but volte not, when i make the call signal jump from LTE to HSDPA.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Superman Rom 2.5.0 ... Overclock the phone in 2.6 interactive. Use Noturious Kernel!!

• Hi Tkkg1994

Sorry for posting in wrong forum. So can you advice if there anything I can do to get Volte and wifi calling to work on the Batman rom with EVR csc from 1.5 csc utilty thanks

• Tkkg1994 i have install the new kernel, i can see the wifi calling but the volte icon don't show up. I have tried even the build.prop to see if it has a hidden menu for volte but with no luck.

Any other suggestion?

• Hi Tkkg1994

Sorry for posting in wrong forum. So can you advice if there anything I can do to get Volte and wifi calling to work on the Batman rom with EVR csc from 1.5 csc utilty thanks

Hey

Have you gotten VoLTE working on stock EVR rom? Just to know if it would even work

Tkkg1994 i have install the new kernel, i can see the wifi calling but the volte icon don't show up. I have tried even the build.prop to see if it has a hidden menu for volte but with no luck.

Any other suggestion?

Yes but the volte icon is never displayed with magisk. I really can't help you more than this as the csc is recognized correctly and it shows wifi calling in the settings