Hello Guest, the thread was called 10k times and contains 32 replies

last post from Jostian -

[UTILITY][CSC][17.10.17][SM-G95XF/FD/N] Flashable CSC Selection

• Hey

Have you gotten VoLTE working on stock EVR rom? Just to know if it would even work

Yes but the volte icon is never displayed with magisk. I really can't help you more than this as the csc is recognized correctly and it shows wifi calling in the settings

Hi yes it worked on stock and it also work on your superman rom thanks

• I have a question.

Does this version of the CSC Selector include the PHN CSC in any sort of capacity (with that I mean if the S8's Dutch unlocked CSC still PHN, or does it use another CSC entirely).

Because if not, I could look for the CSC and upload it here if need be.

• I have a question.

Does this version of the CSC Selector include the PHN CSC in any sort of capacity (with that I mean if the S8's Dutch unlocked CSC still PHN, or does it use another CSC entirely).

Because if not, I could look for the CSC and upload it here if need be.

Yes it does include it under OMX europe csc :)

Hi yes it worked on stock and it also work on your superman rom thanks

Then it seems only an issue with the ports.. no idea what I could try.. :(

• Tkkg1994 added a new version:

• I posted this comment first on XDA but don't seem to get any takers. Reposting here now...

Tkkg1994

I hope this is the correct thread to post my questions.

I dirty-flashed BatMan-ROM v1.4 and selected XFA (South Africa unbranded). XFV (Vodafone) not available in Aroma. Everything works fine except VoLTE of course ;o))

When I checked system/omc where all CSC are installed XFA wasn't there but XFE (also SA unbranded). Or is the selected CSC installed in another folder?

On the VoLTE issue, I checked in XFE file "cscfeature_network.xml". There is no line dealing with VoLTE. While on XFV I added the line
    <CscFeature_IMS_EnableVoLTE>TRUE</CscFeature_IMS_with Notepad++. However, this would not activate VoLTE in settings. When making a call, signal drops from LTE to H+. On grifodev.ch/CSC_threads I read this could be due to Magisk?

All very confusing indeed. I hope these are not too many questions at a time but obviously the problem is quite complex. Maybe other users of BatmanROM have the same issue and came up with a solution. Thanks and cheers LJ

• Hey :)

Yes this is the right place to ask indeed!

You don't need to look inside XFE csc, ince it is not the one you are looking for.

The csc you are searching for is located under /system/omc/single/XFA

And it has indeed volte enabled

Hope this helps

• Yes it did. Many thanks.

As I said VoLTE still doesn't work. No settings visible on the phone to switch it on/off and signal changes from LTE to 3G when making a call. Could this be a network issue?

BTW, my ladyfriend has a stock unrooted S7e with XFV loaded and has the same problem.

Are there any other options I could try.

Sorry if I use too much of your time with this problem of mine. Thanks LJ

• Yes it did. Many thanks.

As I said VoLTE still doesn't work. No settings visible on the phone to switch it on/off and signal changes from LTE to 3G when making a call. Could this be a network issue?

BTW, my ladyfriend has a stock unrooted S7e with XFV loaded and has the same problem.

Are there any other options I could try.

Sorry if I use too much of your time with this problem of mine. Thanks LJ

If even your friend has an issue with stock rom + right csc I really doubt that it is still a rom/csc fault but more an issue with your provider and their network after all.

I'm sorry but I can't do more (and no you haven't stolen my time :D )