Hello, Guest the thread was called 2.1k times and contains 8 replies

last post from fefe.adrien -

WhatsApp Plus / GBWhatsApp

• Hello,

Since a few months I'm using WhatsApp Plus and everything is working well.

I just saw today that a lot of topics are coming saying that it is a fake app that steal all your data. (Please login to see this link.)

Since this app is on the same website as GBWhatsApp (Please login to see this link.) and that GBWhatsApp is an Aroma option in Custom Rom, I was wondering if it was safe to use it ?

What can you tell about the both WhatsApp Plus and GBWhatsApp apps ?

Is GBWhatApps safer or is it better to use Official WhatsApp ?

Thanks in advance for futur answers :)

• The links you are sharing aren't the real one, they are faked and propably really stealing your data. Pay attention to only install the official GB mods! You can find the GB mods here:

Please login to see this link.

Their website:

Visit our most recent creations for the S7 and S8 devices at our Please login to see this link.

• Using GB Whatsapp since the first release after Whatsapp+ (which was in playstore aswell back then) got discontinued.

It´s a realy big problem that there are alot of fake sides out there publishing scam or fraud apps full of viruses.

Even the wrong buttons (add-download-buttons) on the official sides posted by Tkkg1994 can lead you to a virus.

I´ll probably add the latest clean Versions to our downloadbase to avoid such stuff.

Before posting questions, please check our Please login to see this link. and Please login to see this link. 

If you want to help us out, you can Please login to see this link.

You want a unique signature, avatar or wallpaper? Please login to see this link.