Hello, Guest the thread was called 11k times and contains 0 replies

last post from TheFreak -

Upcoming development, what happens in the future?

• Hello everyone,

due to the fact that there is still alot discussion about this manner, i decided to create this info. If someone asks again, just refer him to this.

What happens in the future?

As the official Oreo update will be released for all devices Grifo Development is devekoping for, there is no need for any port anymore. All UIs will look identical (called Samsung Experience UI 9.0).

What does that mean?

Well i´ll write you a list.

For the S7 / S7 Edge:

- BatManRom and IronManRom ports are EOL (End of Life) which means we stopped the development for it.

- SuperMan-Rom will be updated to Oreo as soon as it gets officialy released (we don't start developing on beta/unofficial versions)

- This Oreo update will be final, afterwards moving to the S9 development

For the S8/S8+:

- IronMan-Rom port is EOL (End of Life) which means we stopped the development for it.

- BatManRom will be updated to Oreo

For the Note 8:

- IronMan-Rom will receive the Oreo update as well

For the S9/S9+:

We are developing a custom rom named TheFlashRom for this. More news will follow at a later state. - The development won´t stop there

Why are we doin this?

As every specific phone will receive the Oreo update, it isn't necessary to port any rom to another device. They all will be based on the same UI.

I hope i could clear things up for good.

Wish you the best!

Before posting questions, please check our Please login to see this link. and Please login to see this link. 

If you want to help us out, you can Please login to see this link.

You want a unique signature, avatar or wallpaper? Please login to see this link.