Hello, Guest the thread was called 14k times and contains 25 replies

last post from BL4CK-H4T -

G96x s9/s9+

• Would appreciate a custom rom for s9.

We have superman s7, batman s8, ironman s9... What will it be for s9? Spiderman? I would suggest a female this time WONDERWOMAN :D.

Thanks for making our life easier with your great roms!

• pure hypotethic ... Superman and Batman are DC ... Iron Man is Marvel ... 2:1 for DC ... maybe its Green Lantern then ? :osmilet:

Don't take life to serious... nobody will get out alive anyway :cflol:

Samsung Lover...<3

PC Modding/Watercooling Enthusiast...:-P

Can write with 300 Chars/sec B-)

I love Anime :heyes:

Roleplayer for like ever :hollow:

• damn.. the other day i thought it could be flash but otherwise i didnt post it cause it was pure speculation... anyway dc rocks :crazy::crazy::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Samsung Lover...<3

• after a second thought the g95x version wouldn't rather be named the same...lets wait and see ? i dont have a s9.. only a s8 :ecsmile2:

Samsung Lover...<3

• Hey :)

Yes I plan to develop for the s9 after I finished the oreo updates for s8/n8 :D

Hello. That was over 2 months ago - any chance you will do this?

Right now there are NO custom S9 ROMs on XDA, only basically stock. If you made one, you could also post it over there and it would attract a lot of attention.

• You can follow the Progress actually at Please login to see this link. ..

Means Luca is at the moment on the Ironman Rom (Note 8) and will switch to S9/+ when hes finished with that .. you have to keep a bit patience.. cause as always it is worth to wait for L:uca's ROMs .. cause they are rock-solid.. as close to stock as possible in the stability with the best possible mods wich wont impact system stability ... at friday i bought a new S8 for my wife cause i killed her S7.. the S8 had only 5 minutes in stock.. to turn off lOEM lock and turn on USB debug.. afterwards i threw Batman Oreo on it... :D:D

Samsung Lover...<3

• I can't believe how poor the Stock ROM is. Slow, poor battery life and buggy. Superman rom on my s7 was better than this. This could be the last Samsung I buy.

Stock on the s7 also wasn't so nice. Custom roms always make the experience much better. It will be the same on the s9

Hello. That was over 2 months ago - any chance you will do this?

Right now there are NO custom S9 ROMs on XDA, only basically stock. If you made one, you could also post it over there and it would attract a lot of attention.

Before even thinking about the s9/s9+ there is still a pending note 8 update and a s7/s7e update to be done. Check oue ETA page if you want to see the progress :)

You can follow the Progress actually at Please login to see this link. ..

Means Luca is at the moment on the Ironman Rom (Note 8) and will switch to S9/+ when hes finished with that .. you have to keep a bit patience.. cause as always it is worth to wait for L:uca's ROMs .. cause they are rock-solid.. as close to stock as possible in the stability with the best possible mods wich wont impact system stability ... at friday i bought a new S8 for my wife cause i killed her S7.. the S8 had only 5 minutes in stock.. to turn off lOEM lock and turn on USB debug.. afterwards i threw Batman Oreo on it... :D:D

Nice overview over my work. Thanks a lot for the feedback :D

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect:

• I know there are other existing Device ROMs, but presently there is no Custom ROM available from S9's, while the others have pretty up to date ROMs here. Hope you can get to this one soon.

PS - What it FirstFlash ROM ?

Edited 2 times, last by gaww ().

• Would it be possible to mod your 8.0 CSC for the S8 to include the S9 ? There are other choices out there, but not for US CSC's. The Detonater has some issues and the OP has dissappeared .

• Would it be possible to mod your 8.0 CSC for the S8 to include the S9 ? There are other choices out there, but not for US CSC's. The Detonater has some issues and the OP has dissappeared .

The s9/s9+ has a complete different setup with own csc partitions and so on. No it's not easy to mod s8/s8+ ones to match them

Check out my most recent inventions at the Please login to see this link.  :D:perfect:

• Things seemed to have stalled for the S9 development - Note 8 got it's Irponman rom but on the ETA LIST - S9 Flash Rom shows 0 progress. Has something changed to delay development ? (I sure hope not - ) I am not bitching - I love the work you have done - just really hoping for some love on the S9 Plus soon....

• Things seemed to have stalled for the S9 development - Note 8 got it's Irponman rom but on the ETA LIST - S9 Flash Rom shows 0 progress. Has something changed to delay development ? (I sure hope not - ) I am not bitching - I love the work you have done - just really hoping for some love on the S9 Plus soon....

Before even thinking about the s9/s9+ development I will update the s7/s7e rom. And before starting this one, I have to pass my finals

• Before even thinking about the s9/s9+ development I will update the s7/s7e rom. And before starting this one, I have to pass my finals

thanks for the heads up and best of luck on your finals! If it up to me, based on the quality of Iron Man 2.0 for the note 8, I would give you an A+ Valedictorian! Hoping for the same on the S9+ when you are able to do it.