Hello, Guest the thread was called 16k times and contains 24 replies

last post from Orelta -

[09.05.18]Extreme Aroma based debloater for S7/S8/S9/NFE/N8/N9 devices by OrelMadK

• Hi you all now there is v4

I added apps and descriptions to the core

Adjusted to oreo will improve in the future

There will me also restore zip in the future working on it

Please login to see this attachment.

The v4 You all enjoy ;-):thumbsup:

• Hi you all i updated the debloater again and added allot more apps and fully adjusted oreo and nougat pretty good and sure

Anyway here is the updated v4

Enjoy you all

Please login to see this attachment.

• Orelta

Changed the title of the thread from “[20.1.18] Aroma based debloater for S8/S7 devices by OrelMadK” to “[06.05.18] Aroma based debloater for S8/S7 devices by OrelMadK”.
  • hi, thanks for the work

i have a little problem.

i once launched your debloater, and all was good

but the second time (after reboot to system) the phone is now stucked on a aroma screen.

i was ask to keep or not settings for the previous time, i answered "yes" and then i can do nothing.

can you help me please?

even a 20s long press on the power buton does nothing

• Hi you mean that when you clicked yes basically the screen was black if so means something has changed and you need to enter recovery again manually and lose the choices that was saved join my group for further help will be able to help you more :D:thumbsup:

Edited once, last by Orelta ().

• Orelta

Changed the title of the thread from “[06.05.18] Aroma based debloater for S8/S7 devices by OrelMadK” to “[09.05.18]Extreme Aroma based debloater for S7/S8/S9/NFE/N8 devices by OrelMadK”.
  • Hi you all updated the debloater and restore zips again debloater is now v8

V8 Changelog

-Added quick feature allows you to jump strait to install screen after second use without going throught the whole aroma

-Changed save and restore now its restores and applies aroma choices automatically

-Brought back auto reboot

-Adjusted the debloater to n9

-Updated app description

Enjoy :D:thumbsup:

• Orelta

Changed the title of the thread from “[09.05.18]Extreme Aroma based debloater for S7/S8/S9/NFE/N8 devices by OrelMadK” to “[09.05.18]Extreme Aroma based debloater for S7/S8/S9/NFE/N8/N9 devices by OrelMadK”.