Hello, Guest the thread was called 25k times and contains 26 replies

last post from Orelta -

[02.01.18]Extreme Safe Aroma based debloater for S7/S8/S9/NFE/N8/N9/TabS3 devices by OrelMadK

• This is an aroma based debloater for S8 and S7 phones i wanted to do this to help people delete apps with a selection so they will be able to choose what

they want delete from there phone in order to make the phone fast from what it already is and to remove unnecessary apps from your phone

Please login to see this attachment.

Hi you all i wanted to share my aroma based debloater for S7 and S8 devices maybe also on other phones if they have same folder names i have putted here all the apps that i debloated myself and a bit more

Feel free to make any suggestions about other packages you think that can be added or that you want to be added if you will tell me packages i will update the file and share it with you guys you can also contact me in telegram

Please login to see this link.

Nobody is allowed to take stuff from my Aroma based debloater without asking me! Thank you.

Enjoy the Aroma based debloater ;-):thumbsup:

ScreenShots:

Please login to see this attachment.    Please login to see this attachment.   Please login to see this attachment.   Please login to see this attachment.   Please login to see this attachment.   Please login to see this attachment.   Please login to see this attachment.   Please login to see this attachment.

I made 2 versions Aroma debloater and Basic debloater

Aroma one has aroma ofc and you can choose whatever you want to debloat

Basic one has no aroma since basic but you can easily edit what apps will be deleted through the script itself by putting # before delete commad i will explain

Basic Debloater Explanation

Here is what is written in the basic debloater now i will explain how to use basic and prevent apps from being deleted

You will be able to see below that the aroma and basic both has explanations and titles to the apps like aroma does the only difference is that aroma one has 3-7 apps more (Both of them have explanation and titles for the apps)

How To Use Basic And Prevent Apps Deletion

Enter the basic debloater zip go to META-INF > com > google > android then you will see the updater-script file open with Notepad++ (what i always use) when you enter it there will be delete command lines in order to prevent apps from being deleted you need to put # before the command like so

You will see the code like this

Code
    1. delete_recursive("/system/app/AASAservice");

Put # before the delete command like shown below within the script to prevent apps from deleting that's all

Code
    1. #delete_recursive("/system/app/AASAservice");

After you finish save the file make sure that the saved file is in the basic debloater zip then flash :)

Basic Debloater

Aroma Debloater:

How to use the debloaters:

Simple Flash Them Through recovery and enjoy

How to debloat using aroma debloater

Make sure you are after clean install/flash of new rom after the first/initial setup install titainium backup app

And delete 1-2 apps i usually delete aasa and adapt sound you can delete any app that you want i just said what i usually delete thought (You can delete any apps doesn't matter which app just to open the system to debloating so when you debloat using the script it will work 100%) after you do reboot make sure it's gone

if it is gone means your system is open for debloating just flash the debloater you like and enjoy

Restore Aroma:

The restore aroma contains apps from the debloater and it is for s7 and s8 devices for nougat and oreo so

if you used the debloater and wanted to restore something then use can use the restore zip choose the

one that match rom phone and android version and you are good to go
    Enjoy the aroma zip as well as the debloater :D:thumbsup:

Oreo:

Nougat:

Changelog:

V1

Aroma selection you can choose yourself, independent debloat

V2

Added more apps and aroma debloater is orginized better

V3

Added more apps added new feature and made it more efficient affective and better

V4

Added more apps and description to the core

fully adjusted oreo and nougat pretty good and sure

There will me also restore apps based aroma zip in the future working on it

V5 Final

Added an app

Fixed few things
    Made that the warnings wont be missed and will be better

V6

Organised the debloater again

Adjusted the debloater to full s7 oreo now Full S7 and S8 Nougat and Oreo

Added new feature now you can choose whether to normally preselect apps or select all apps within all groups

V6.1

Organised the debloater

Added adjust s9 support

Added Lang menu for debloat

V7

Rebased the entire debloater to be better

Added more menus to each debloat group

Removed auto reboot option at the end of aroma

Added 4 or 5 apps to the debloater

Made the save feature work better

Now the debloater is adjusted for s7 s8 s9 NFE and N8

V7.1

Made it mount better

Updated WebView app to newest version V67

Improved details of an app in aroma

V8

Added quick feature allows you to jump strait to install screen after second use without going throught the whole aroma

Changed save and restore now its restores and applies aroma choices automatically

Brought back auto reboot

Adjusted the debloater to n9

Updated app description

V9

Added removed and changed apps made it extremly safe

Improved the debloater

Fixed mount now the debloater is an AIO debloater

Prevented FC of any kind by removing all apps that can cause any kind of FC

All apps have info about them every app some are written and some will direct you to a website in which can explain allot better then me :)

V9.1

Removed an app that can cause FC to camera (discovered in oreo base CRJ5)
    Updated app info
    Fixed the mount
    Upgraded the debloater a bit (not allot of people will notice)

V10

I did that the mount will be for all devices means no mount to each device but to all

Removed stickers (caused camera to FC)

Adjusted S9 pie N9 pie and Tab S3 oreo

Added New Extra debloat / Own risk page and mainlly alternative apps page (Possible to skip in aroma and so users requested this page)

Returned few apps and organized more

Added Good Lock apps

Changed Aroma Folder Of the debloater to improve quick install feature it's called now AromaDebloater (some roms caused issues with the folder)

Fixed Samsung Device Maintenance deletion

Adjusted 3 apps info bcs of Air Command of note devices

If you like my work please hit the thanks button [IMG:https://forum.xda-cdn.com/images/smilies/good.gif]

if you really liked and loved my work think about givving donation of appriciation would mean allot for me because of the time i am putting into this debloater for you guys

Also i opened telegram group for debloater support

Also i opened telegram group for debloater news updated and related

Credits:

Please login to see this link. for helping me understand aroma believing in me that i could figure all out and for his aroma restore feature

georgios - for his description for part of the apps

Jibran - For path of apps and descriptions of what they do and for helping with knowing what apps causes fc in oreo

James K - for figuring out what apps caused the lockscreen settings+settings to lag when opening them

Please login to see this link. - for his extensive test all the way with v7 version and his advices thank you brother

Please login to see this link. - for app path of an app to improve deletion

Please login to see this link. - for aroma apps description improvements

Please login to see this link. - for aroma apps description improvements and with apps in general to deside what is best to leave behind for safe debloating

Please login to see this link. - for aroma apps description improvements and with apps in general to deside what is best to leave behind for safe debloating thank you

Please login to see this link. - for testing both debloater basic and aroma v9 + v9.1 thank you

Please login to see this link. - for testing both debloater basic and aroma v9 + v9.1 and for apps descriptions

Edited 25 times, last by Orelta ().

• Have you redownloaded v2?

Yeah that worked ?

Thanks

But I should wait for future updates because the whole system is in the debloater so I don't know what is safe to remove... :/

I saw another system, there are only about 65 system apps, its nearly aosp, so I will write myself a list with that apps, let them unchecked in your debloater and hope that all is working fine :D

I want all bloat away, otherwise I thought about a Pixel 2 XL because I have contract extension now.. But I really love the Batman Rom, its best I ever used since CM 10 on my Sammy S4 so many years ago..

• Yeah that worked ?

Thanks

But I should wait for future updates because the whole system is in the debloater so I don't know what is safe to remove... :/

I saw another system, there are only about 65 system apps, its nearly aosp, so I will write myself a list with that apps, let them unchecked in your debloater and hope that all is working fine :D

I want all bloat away, otherwise I thought about a Pixel 2 XL because I have contract extension now.. But I really love the Batman Rom, its best I ever used since CM 10 on my Sammy S4 so many years ago..

Not the whole system there and all the app there are safe to remove i have putted there all the apps i removed and more if you all want to know what part of the apps do i will might create an update that expain what apps do what

well atleast to what i know and trust me my system works perfectly tell me if you want a bit more details about apps if you guys want advice about apps i will try to help much as i can :D:thumbsup:

Edited once, last by Orelta ().

• if you all want to know what part of the apps do i will might create an update that expain what apps do what

That would be awesome!

I am not sure but does your script save the selection?

Considering that most roms do a full dirty flash when updating, it would be great to select apps to debloat once and have the script on "auto-cruise" / pre-select the previously debloated apps on the following runs.

This would be a great addition, if you have not implemented it already. (If it's already there: sorry but kudos to you!)

• That would be awesome!

Considering that most roms do a full dirty flash when updating, it would be great to select apps to debloat once and have the script on "auto-cruise" / pre-select the previously debloated apps on the following runs.

This would be a great addition, if you have not implemented it already. (If it's already there: sorry but kudos to you!)

I'm working on the Description of what apps do it's work in progress

About the pre-select i know what you meant luca has it on his Batman rom i will might do that i will work on that let me see what i can do

Do you all want me to do for the apps description and to save the selection so what ever you chose will be remembered?

Edited 2 times, last by Orelta ().

• That would be awesome!

Alright then i have added luca feature to save choices for next use

I added and deleted apps organized them better

Organized the debloater better make it more efficient here is the v3

Please login to see this attachment.

• many thanks for developing this amazing script to remove all bloatware things and other stuff, but I will wait the Orel_MadK_Extreme_Debloater_V4.zip with the Description of what apps do it's work in progress. Please add a short descriptions to ALL bloatware and for the future you may implement a backup of bloatware services? Any soon release? Regards for your hard work bro'!

• About the backup apps options you all want me to do seperate zip called Restore Apps not flashable not but a zip that contains all app that in my debloaters in folder that's called system>app and system>priv-app and you will choose the app from there so when you will want to restore one of the apps you deleted you will just have to go to that zip then copy paste the app you need from that folder to it's location in system>app or system>priv-app and just reboot and have that app restored? if you want this way since it's the best way i will create non flash zip that has all debloat apps and you will be able to return them with simple copy paste reboot after you finish to copy all the apps you want to restore

about twrp i heard i some threads that the latest twrp has issues try to flash older twrp like 3.1.1 or something i use 3.1.1-2 and does the script display to do like the removing apps and ui print and all do you see them after clicking debloat if so means the script works if not then try older twrp and i said before if you need any help tell me i will be happy to assist about the v4 i will try to finish it till saturday hopefully with descriptions and possibly few added apps hopefully that's all that you want i will try to make this all happen tell me

• I made this debloater for s7 and s8 devices also superman and batman rom its suppose to work and all s7 and s8 devices nougat version and partly on other version and i wanted to make this debloater also for oreo as well i will do oreo rom just to adjust the folder names to the debloater so it will be for s7 and s8 from superman to batman and all nougat version and also for oreo version

about the backup i will try to make the restore proccess the easy way

Atm i will test the debloater on odex rom to see if it does anything if so then i will tell you that it's for odex as well and about the backup and all including descriptions and adding few apps possibly all will be ready by saturday

So what's coming is added descriptions added few apps and a Restore Apps non flashable zip to restore apps from i wil explain what to do with it once i finish with it