Hello, Guest the thread was called 4.5k times and contains 7 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

Help with modifying rom

• Hi all,

Currently im trying to port a rom that works perfectly on the SM-T550 to the SM-T555.

I have changed the update-script to allow installation on my tablet and it installs fine. The only issue i have is 4G or Wifi does not works on the device. (the only difference between the two devices is the wifi and LTE chips)

I have played about with the rom night and day copying and replacing files but i cannot figure out how to make the rom support my device.

If someone could point me in the right direction id be very grateful.

The Rom is Touchwiz based:hollow:

• The rom is from someone else. I am only taking their work and trying to get it to work on my device. I did some snooping online but whatever files i copy/replace just dont seem to work. Are there any particular things i need to do to transfer the base?

• The rom is from someone else. I am only taking their work and trying to get it to work on my device. I did some snooping online but whatever files i copy/replace just dont seem to work. Are there any particular things i need to do to transfer the base?

No you simply need to use the T555 as a base, since the T550 doesn't have anything included which is needed for cellular...

Visit our most recent creations for the S7 and S8 devices at our Please login to see this link.