Hello, Guest the thread was called 4.8k times and contains 1 reply

last post from Tkkg1994 -

Hello everyone!!

• Hi everyone,

I live in Edinburgh, Scotland for the past 7 years, I am originally from Greece. I have an BEng in Electronics and I am studying now towards my MSc in Computing, I currently work as a Software Engineer for a company that makes managed networking switches. We develop our own linux distribution and all our products come with it. I program in C, python and I started now with Java at my Masters. My first smrtphone was an Iphone4 then I swapped to Nexus4 and since then I have changed to anything other than android. I currently have an S7 and I want to root it and install a custom Rom. For every phone I had I use the same procedure, 1 year of stock rom and 1 year of custom rom, then I change phone. This is starting now my 1 year of custom rom and I have chosen SupermanRom which from what I have seen so far is AMAZING!!! I am really looking forward to chatting with you fellow devs and maybe, who knows, start developing as well. Thank you for those who sparred their time and read my introduction :D

• Hey dear ptsagkaris

Awesome to welcome you here! Reading your introduction it seems you got way more experience in almost any part of the development :D

Maybe, as you said yourself, you can start developing for android as well:thumbsup:

Also I wanted to thanks for your support with the donation you made, thanks very much for this <3

We all appreciate that a lot!

Visit our most recent creations for the S7 and S8 devices at our Please login to see this link.