Hello Guest, the thread was called 7k times and contains 118 replies

last post from xsever -

[ROM][N8PORT][STABLE][N][7.1.1][BQK6][06.12.17][SM-G93XF/FD/K/L/S/W8] IronMan-Rom

• Thx Luca for new iron man update.. Download now and Flash then.

Now we can change the screen resolution? I mean to HD for example without problems?

This rom I like..

You recommend that update twrp to newest 3.2xx? Or its OK if 3.11x?

• hi!

since the update to ironman 1.1.0 the navbar doesn't hide in fullscreen apps (tried modded and stock system ui).

anyone else have this?

greetz

Hey :)
    Maybe you activated the navbar permanentally?

Also you can just disable the navbar by clicking on the hide button and to reactivate swipe up from the screen

• Hi Luca, have Flash the new build. But if I open the settings and will open any entry's its comes FC always.

No settings open all FC..

Also FC if I open app Info

What can I do?

• Sounds like your download wasn't successful and your zip file you flashed is possibly corrupted. Redownload and reflash please :)

• Sounds like your download wasn't successful and your zip file you flashed is possibly corrupted. Redownload and reflash please :)

Or is this because I dirty flash?

Have Flash too the new bootloader and modem all is working only app Info and settings FC at all time..

Any other users here with the same?

• Or is this because I dirty flash?

Have Flash too the new bootloader and modem all is working only app Info and settings FC at all time..

Any other users here with the same?

Just redownload the rom again, make sure to clean install. As you can read, no one else has this issue

• Hi Luca,

Thank you very much for your work with the IronMan V1.10,. I'm coming from your wonderfull Batman Rom 1.50. IronMan ROM seems snappier and i's working very well. But I have one problem wich is bugging me.

I have an S7E and I have an S Cover, S Cover View working as I can expect (like in Batman Rom) right after flashing the ROM, but as soon as I touch AOD settings, for example If I turn it off, or modifying the AOD settings, S cover View is not working anymore.

I tried everything to recover the S View, but nothing works. Tried to disable in the first place AOD, it's not working. Tried to clear data & cache not working, tried to update AOD, not working, I flashed 10 times the ROM, it's always broken in the end (I suspect also some settings in IronControl wich are breaking the S Cover View, but I'm not sure).

I understant that Note8 has no S Cover View, but for the S7E it's very convenient to have it, like in the batman ROM, even if some apps like phone doesn't work properly with it.

Maybe I miss something, or somebody found a workaround to get it working.

Thank you for your help.

PS : I have succesfully connected my GEARS2 watch.

Maglise

• If I change the screen resolution to HD the device boot and then stuck in bootlop..

No change to start the rom.

In build 1.0 Luca you wrote this in known bug section. Since 1.1 its not visible. Have think it's fixed and have use this feature because the battery drain is terrible...

• Hey :)

I'll try to explain it to you:

The note 8 roms have many code fragments removed (compared to BatMan and S8 based roms). It's based on android 7.1.1 and they cleaned up a lot there

The s8 base still contains some s7 fragments which is while the cover is partially working fine there.

My suggestion/hope:

Everything will get to work much better when all devices get the Android 8.0.0 update so we can use the same android version for all devices. Till then the cover is most likely not supported

No love for the Canadian W8 ?

Why not? :?:

If I change the screen resolution to HD the device boot and then stuck in bootlop..

No change to start the rom.

In build 1.0 Luca you wrote this in known bug section. Since 1.1 its not visible. Have think it's fixed and have use this feature because the battery drain is terrible...

This is still a know bug and still listed in the known bugs list. It's also written when it can get fixed (impossible right now). Please read the known buglist!!

• Thank You Luca for your explanation, very clear about S View Cover.

Thank you again for your tremondous work on our devices.

I will hopefully buy a Led Cover instead of using my S Cover, this one should be working better (I think?).

For now I return to your very stable Batman Rom 1.50.

PS : Just wanted to say, that I succesfully connected to my exchange account without losing wifi or connection with the 1.10 IronMan ROM in case someone is woncdering.

Maglise

• I think that with the LED it's exactly the same thing.. since the display dimensions are kind of not the same between the N8 and the s7 devices.

Thank you for your feedback, appreciate it a lot :)

• Hello Mr. Tony Stark!
    Amazing ROM along with the Iron Kernel, very fluid, fast!
    I was in Batman that is also sensational but I decided to test this one and I'm really enjoying it.
    Once again, thanks for the great work !!

• Hello Mr. Tony Stark!
    Amazing ROM along with the Iron Kernel, very fluid, fast!
    I was in Batman that is also sensational but I decided to test this one and I'm really enjoying it.
    Once again, thanks for the great work !!

Thanks for your awesome feedback. Really love it!

• Hi.

I am glad to be here.

I was in Batman and used to have a problem with the grey lines, so I decided to test this one and wow, problem was solved.

After a week or so of using this ROM I can say that it is super amazing specially battery.

Excellent job.

Thanks

• Hi.

I am glad to be here.

I was in Batman and used to have a problem with the grey lines, so I decided to test this one and wow, problem was solved.

After a week or so of using this ROM I can say that it is super amazing specially battery.

Excellent job.

Thanks

Hey man4dad

Thank you for your review about the rom. I really appreciate it a lot!

Keep enjoying the rom :)

• I'm running the latest version of the ROM and kernel and using interactive governor for CPU. I unplugged the phone today from the charger at home while at 100% and used it on wifi for 45 minutes. Battery dropped to 85% only meaning a screen-on-time of ~5 hours is possible! What more can one ask for!

Thank you!

• I'm running the latest version of the ROM and kernel and using interactive governor for CPU. I unplugged the phone today from the charger at home while at 100% and used it on wifi for 45 minutes. Battery dropped to 85% only meaning a screen-on-time of ~5 hours is possible! What more can one ask for!

Thank you!

Hey mate :)

Thank you for your report, I really appreciate it a lot! Keep on rocking