Hello Guest, the thread was called 1.9k times and contains 12 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

[KERNEL][STABLE][TW][N][7.1.1][DQK1][05.12.17][SM-G93XF/FD/K/L/S/W8] IronKernel

• Tkkg1994 added a new file:

• S7 edge ironman 1.1.4 kernel bixby voice not work.open bixby language page after error closed.sorry english little.kernel 1.1.3 not problem thanks luca

• S7 edge ironman 1.1.4 kernel bixby voice not work.open bixby language page after error closed.sorry english little.kernel 1.1.3 not problem thanks luca

Hello my friend!
    Bixby is still working fine here (only the wakelock blocker was added from 1.1.3->1.1.4)

You are sure you use the right csc + using n8 build.prop?

• I tried this on top of IronMan ROM which i had to flash with the stock kernel. It flashed Ok, but lost boot. I was unable to reinstall magisk - which I usually can do. Had tied flashing magisk 14.1 after flashing the kernel, but forgot duelboot will not flash patched magisks over 13.x.

The post was edited 1 time, last by gaww ().

• Hi guys, I'm on S7 (sm-g930F) when I use power saving, the screen become bigger, some part from down screen start to appear on up screen. Screen turn to normal when I remove power saving. Thank you (I' m using Iron rom)

• I tried this on top of IronMan ROM which i had to flash with the stock kernel. It flashed Ok, but lost boot. I was unable to reinstall magisk - which I usually can do. Had tied flashing magisk 14.1 after flashing the kernel, but forgot duelboot will not flash patched magisks over 13.x.

As you said yourself before you could not flash it with dualboot directly. Because it was not supported. 1.1.4 version is not changing anything there..

Hi guys, I'm on S7 (sm-g930F) when I use power saving, the screen become bigger, some part from down screen start to appear on up screen. Screen turn to normal when I remove power saving. Thank you (I' m using Iron rom)

Hello

You can't use other resolutions than WQHA that's the issue and on the know buglist due to missing libs from s7 on android 7.1.1

• As you said yourself before you could not flash it with dualboot directly. Because it was not supported. 1.1.4 version is not changing anything there..

Hello

You can't use other resolutions than WQHA that's the issue and on the know buglist due to missing libs from s7 on android 7.1.1

Duelboot aside - will flashing this kernel kill root unless magisk zip is flashed before booting. From the instructions it looks that way.

Note - i did flash the kernel along with an earlier magisk zip, but when rebooting, that dreaded red text at the top said it was either permissive or not permissive - forgot which.

Had to reflash the ROM zip to get rid of it.

• Duelboot aside - will flashing this kernel kill root unless magisk zip is flashed before booting. From the instructions it looks that way.

Note - i did flash the kernel along with an earlier magisk zip, but when rebooting, that dreaded red text at the top said it was either permissive or not permissive - forgot which.

Had to reflash the ROM zip to get rid of it.

Yes you always need to reflash you root method as it is stored in the kernels ramdisk. Hence changing kernel will delete that modifications.

Can be that you were using an outdated variant

• Yes you always need to reflash you root method as it is stored in the kernels ramdisk. Hence changing kernel will delete that modifications.

Can be that you were using an outdated variant

Duelboot won't flash latter then 13.x. It normally works to install that, and then let it be updated to 14.x, but it wouldn't work here. I have an idea - will put it IronMan thread.