Hello, Guest the thread was called 12k times and contains 65 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

[ROM][STABLE][N][7.1.1][BRA8][18.02.18][SM-N950F/FD/N] IronMan-Rom

• I hope you'll find a good way to manage your consumation of battery and the performance, that's always the most trickiest part!

The instagram application looks just the same as the default app found on the playstore, one downside tough (that is the same for all modded app versions):

if an update appears on playstore, it will automatically be installed over your current version, means you won't be able to use the mod after you updated instagram/youtube/whatsapp. Make sure to disable those auto updates!

Visit our most recent creations for the S7 and S8 devices at our Please login to see this link.

• I hope you'll find a good way to manage your consumation of battery and the performance, that's always the most trickiest part!

The instagram application looks just the same as the default app found on the playstore, one downside tough (that is the same for all modded app versions):

if an update appears on playstore, it will automatically be installed over your current version, means you won't be able to use the mod after you updated instagram/youtube/whatsapp. Make sure to disable those auto updates!

That means I didn't install the modded version of instagram, because I still can't save an image.

I never use autoupdate. But in case those 2 apps are overwritten, can I install them manually? Do you have a link for those 2?

Thanks again.

• That means I didn't install the modded version of instagram, because I still can't save an image.

I never use autoupdate. But in case those 2 apps are overwritten, can I install them manually? Do you have a link for those 2?

Thanks again.

Yes you can find them on telegram:

Please login to see this link.

Visit our most recent creations for the S7 and S8 devices at our Please login to see this link.

• Tkkg1994 added a new version:
    [file='19'][/file]