Hello Guest, the thread was called 224 times and contains 4 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

ATT CSC for Note 8???

• I am wondering if there are plans to do a Flashable CSC for the NOte 8 like the one that was done for the S8+ ?

I am on ATT in the US and would like to get Enhanced Calling working - but I need to flash the CSC in order for that to happen.

Are there plans to do this or is it possible to flash the version you did for the S8+?

• Hey :)
    As soon as we start releasing roms for the N8 I will also considering adding a csc selection to our "to do list". I am only one man to support so many devices, that will all take a while :/

• I wouldn't ask for more. Thanks for responding.. Just sent a small donation to show my gratitude for all your work and looking forward to Iron Man Rom for the Note 8. You do Incredible work...Thank you!

• it is the ransom of glory my friend

we all support you morally

I wouldn't ask for more. Thanks for responding.. Just sent a small donation to show my gratitude for all your work and looking forward to Iron Man Rom for the Note 8. You do Incredible work...Thank you!

Thanks both for your comments, and thanks for your understanding! I will close this thread now, have a nice day!

• Tkkg1994

Closed the thread.