Tkkg1994 added a new file:
Supports Galaxy Note 8 based Touchwiz roms on S8/S8+/N8
IF YOU FOLLOW MY STEPS BELOW, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WARRANTY, KNOX WILL DISPLAY 0x1! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED DEVICE!
If you want to take my work and need it somewhere, or do other things with it, ask me first for the permission. Otherwise you are not allowed to take it! Thank you!
Features of this Kernel:
- Build with latest 6.4.0 GNU toolchain by djb77
- Build with AQI1 kernel source code
- Latest Linux version 4.4.91, is always up to date
- Performance and Battery life improved
- Choose between different CPU governors: performance, powersave, userspace, ondemand, interactiv (default), conservative, schedutil
- Includes latest AQI8 ramdisk
- I/O schedulers: CFQ (Default), No-op, Deadline
- NTFS enabled
- TCP (Network) control: Bic (default), Reno, cdg, cubic, dctcp, Westwood, Highspeed, Hybla, HTCP, Vegas, Veno, Scalable, LP, Yeah, Illinois, Lia, Olia, Wvegas, balia
- SeLinux is set to permissive
- Supports Private Mode
- F2fs on /data partition
- Init.d support
- All samsung security related configs disabled (as knox, tima, restrict rooting)
- let me know
Click the download button above to get full speed download from our servers, or as a 2nd choice download below via android file host:
0. Have a working recovery and encryption removed!
1. Download kernel
2. Boot into twrp recovery mode
3. Flash kernel
4. Flash any other file which affects ramdisk (Magisk or SuperSU)
If you like my work, feel free to hit thanks and/or give me a small donation by going to our donation list and adding a donation here: Donations - Grifo Development . Thank you very much in any way!
- Samsung for sources
- the great linus for his amazing kernel source
- geiti94 for his camera binaries
- Skunk1909 for his help and testing with the kernel
- Jesec for his workaround, without him custom kernels won't be possible on latest sammy devices