Hello, Guest the thread was called 18k times and contains 15 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

Note 8 Dual apps with aroma choice

• Work by xeon890

Please login to see this attachment.

Hello dear users. I am happy to present a our friend above work of Dual App note 8 feature ported on our beloved BatMan.

This is entirely his work, I have just created aroma and various files needed for its choices, that are:

- you can choose if install navbar or not(S7 only)

- you can choose to install with of without Note 8 Camera previously installed (above mod uses common files of camera ;-) and N8 camera won't work if you haven't installed it before)

this is fully tested, I will suggest anyway a nandroid before installing, just in case ;-)

Please login to see this attachment.  Please login to see this attachment.  Please login to see this attachment.

Installation instructions:

- Do a nandroid before

- Download and flash the Please login to see this link.

• Thank you for this friends!!! First I got bootloop, what I did was cleared dalvik/cache, then BOOM!!! Working as intended!

BTW, if you are using "Xposed" (sorry for saying it here _alex_ ), first uninstall it using it's TWRP zip uninstaller, then clear dalvik/cache, then reboot.

So for steps I did, here are them:

1. Flash the dual messaging mod

2. a) If you are not using Xposed, just clear dalvik/cache

b) If you are using Xposed, uninstall it using it's TWRP zip uninstaller, then clear dalvik/cache

3. Reboot and profit!

P.S. _alex_ , I chose the N8 camera with dual messaging, but it seems the camera does not get installed? I will verify it though first, just checking if anybody else got this issue.

Again, thank you!!!

• P.S. _alex_ , I chose the N8 camera with dual messaging, but it seems the camera does not get installed? I will verify it though first, just checking if anybody else got this issue.

ahahahhaah mate, you shall install Note 8 cam first, this will not install Note 8 camera but only common files if u previously installed.

PS shows with exposed goes bootloop.... this may say is not safe using it ahahaha just suggesting ;-)

• ahahahhaah mate, you shall install Note 8 cam first, this will not install Note 8 camera but only common files if u previously installed.

PS shows with exposed goes bootloop.... this may say is not safe using it ahahaha just suggesting ;-)

Oh hohohoho! I see. Sorry for that, my bad. Well Xposed is really not stable yet for Nougat. So this is not a major problem! So far Dual Messaging for me ROCKS!!!

Thank you again!!

• This script duplicates all new user or system Apps. I don't mind uninstalling user app but problem is with system app u have to disable them since they cannot be in uninstalled.

• This script duplicates all new user or system Apps. I don't mind uninstalling user app but problem is with system app u have to disable them since they cannot be in uninstalled.

this is not a script and clearly you have not understood what this mod do.

Nothing will be uninstalled, you can only choose to have duplicate of various social apps.

• SAD ANNOUNCMENT:

My PC has died, not repairable, and as for now not even planned to change it, as for now i am not able to afford the expense for a new or used computer, so all my development will be stopped.

I plan to buy new PC for christmas.

I will do my best to finish at least the aromas for batman V1.4, from PC at work, but this will take longer and no eta if and when

I am so sorry, more than you believe me.

Big thanks to all your kind words and support got till now

I will be back :-*

• Batman rom work dull messengers

How to download? Pleae send link