Hello Guest, the thread was called 6.4k times and contains 12 replies

last post from SamuraiJack -

Arise Sound System for S8 and S7

• Full Instructions for Arise Sound Mod in Batman ROM(BOTH s7 and S8)

Hello GrifoDev Team,

As we know the latest Batman ROM for S7,S8 is magnificent, for the people that they want to use the ARISE System, the AROMA Installer Modular 2.94 is not working anymore in this.

Arise Team have worked about that but without creating a new Modular, you have to make changes in your system on your own and then install with the Recovery the latest stable Magnum Opus.

Instructions:

Requirments

1.Download the arise_customize.zip MEGA( I am attaching mine, it has mostly all the Effects, you can open the file and change if you want and you can have true value where you want to install more effect)

2.Download the Arise Magnum Opus ARISE+Magnum+Opus+20170724.zip | by A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems™ for Generic Device/Other (Download in your phone and have it in Internal Memory)

Steps:

A.

This will work only with Super SU install and Busybox.

1. Now that you have donwload all the files, extract the file from arise_customize.zip(arise_customize.prop), copy this file in /storage/emulated/0. The copy you can do it with any File Manager you want(I am using Solid Explorer)

2. After you copy the file,you can make any changes if you want or leave it like this, reboot your phone into Recovery and Install the Arise Magnum Opus zip that you have downloaded in your phone. and this will do the job on its own. After the Install Reboot System and DONE, everything works.

B .

To make it work with Magisk SU:

Download it from here: Arise Magisk Compatibility Module v3.3.zip | by Shadowghost for Generic Device/Other

You will install this zip after you install the Arise Magnum Opus

Attention:

Some people report back that after installing the zip of Arise Magnum Opus,they system worked without the Compatibility.

But problems have been occured and the Compatibility needs to be installed because of cpu drain,battery drain,convolver effect and unexpected shutdown of Arise Driver(the mod is not working properly)

So is better to install it.

C.

Use Arise Sound System in different Kernel

Steps:

Install your kernel

Install Magisk or SuperSU

Install Arise Magnum Opus

If you use Magisk SU, you must Install Arise Compatibility zip

Also if you use the arise_customize.prop that i have in the post you use some mods that create Loud Music on the system.

This file can be customize from everyone, to remove the mods that create the loud Music you have to remove the label "true" from the mods:

install.ddplus=true

install.atmos=true

install.arkamys=true

install.dts-client=true

Arkamys is not working with Samsung Interface(at least in my system has cause major problems) so is better to remove the "true" value. With all the other mods you can change them for the Loud speakers.

Also you can change the ICE Sound or the qc_effects.

If you want any help.Please not hesitate to ask me in the forum.

Thank you Guys and Tkkg1994 !!

Samsung Galaxy S7 ....Batman Rom User and Big Fan! Arise Sound System Installed(any help in Arise System drop me a message)

15.png

• Does this also takes effect for Kernel Updates, like when a new Superstock Kernel got released?

• Yes..You have to follow this procedure because Arise is flashing inside the kernel. So if you install a new kernel you have to follow thesse steps to make sure that will work again.

I have already tested with SuperKernel, Batman Kernel, SuperStock.

For the kernels that they have include the Step of Installation of Magisk SU and SuperSU(like TGPKernel and Notorious Kernel), you have only to install after the Installtion of Kernel the Arise Magnum Opus and then the Arise Compatibility zip

Samsung Galaxy S7 ....Batman Rom User and Big Fan! Arise Sound System Installed(any help in Arise System drop me a message)

15.png

• I really hope that someone can help me because this is driving me crazy! Since when i switched to nougat roms, first helios rom, and now superman rom, i have a big problem with viper4android and arise too. When i was in marshmallow, i used efficient rom and super stock rom and in both cases i used arise leviticus 1.3 with viper4android perfectly working. I have two folders on sd card, one with Notifications and Ringtones with my audio files. Non on nougat roms, after a while after a reboot, i lose the sound of the notifications sounds, not matter what! I tried everything, and only in superman rom the audio notifications last longer, but in the ends disappear too. Only leviticus 1.3 works on nougat for me, i tried swang song + deuteronomy 3.31 and 2.94, both with aroma, and in both cases viper4android doesn't process the audio, not matter what, while leviticus works perfectly, but sadly in nougat has the same problem of the only viper4android installed, i mean i lose audio notifications sounds after a while after reboot. I don't use magisk, i have root, super su and xposed, i don't know what to do to fix this, i absolutely need viper4android working! I don't have any problem installing arise if this will make fix the problem with notifications sounds. Please some good soul can help me ?

• I really hope that someone can help me because this is driving me crazy! Since when i switched to nougat roms, first helios rom, and now superman rom, i have a big problem with viper4android and arise too. When i was in marshmallow, i used efficient rom and super stock rom and in both cases i used arise leviticus 1.3 with viper4android perfectly working. I have two folders on sd card, one with Notifications and Ringtones with my audio files. Non on nougat roms, after a while after a reboot, i lose the sound of the notifications sounds, not matter what! I tried everything, and only in superman rom the audio notifications last longer, but in the ends disappear too. Only leviticus 1.3 works on nougat for me, i tried swang song + deuteronomy 3.31 and 2.94, both with aroma, and in both cases viper4android doesn't process the audio, not matter what, while leviticus works perfectly, but sadly in nougat has the same problem of the only viper4android installed, i mean i lose audio notifications sounds after a while after reboot. I don't use magisk, i have root, super su and xposed, i don't know what to do to fix this, i absolutely need viper4android working! I don't have any problem installing arise if this will make fix the problem with notifications sounds. Please some good soul can help me ?

hello mate and all that they use arise.

I have the latest Arise Magnum Opus.

I will give the update today with all the information.

Tkkg1994 I am faithful follower.Gratz for all the updates and sorry that I was away from tthe Group but I will give full information today for all the Sound mods and also about Viper4arise!

Stay tuned!! 😊😊😊

15.png

• As I said earlier..I have the new Arise Magnum installed in the latest Versions and also working with Android Oreo for the S8 Devices.

The stages are exactly the same but I will give a refresh to everyone to remember the situation:

Requirments

1.Download the arise_customize.zip MEGA( I am attaching mine, it has mostly all the Effects, you can open the file and change if you want and you can have true value where you want to install more effect)

2.Download the Arise Magnum Opus ARISE Magnum Opus 20180105 Black 'n Cheese - Inverted (Download in your phone and have it in Internal Memory)

Steps:

A.

This will work only with Super SU,Busybox AND Magisk SU.

1. Now that you have donwload all the files, extract the file from arise_customize.zip(arise_customize.prop), copy this file in /storage/emulated/0. The copy you can do it with any File Manager you want(I am using Solid Explorer)

2. After you copy the file,you can make any changes, if you want or leave it like this reboot your phone into Recovery and Install the Arise Magnum Opus zip that you have downloaded in your phone and this will do the job on its own. After the Install Reboot System and DONE, everything works.

Changelog:

Changes from the old Version to the new one ( The Black'n Cheese Version is calling like this because of the themes that they are using from the developer sonophilos), also I will give links for Stock Version and Black 'n Cheese BlackRed:

The Arise Magnum Opus has really good compatibility with Magisk 15+, so don't be afraid to install in that versions of Magisk

- Eliminated a bunch of redundant code in the boot scripts

- ‎Changed the mounting procedure to do what magisk does to mount (it mounts system to system and if system is in a weird location like /system/system or /system_root/system, it still mounts it to /system).

- ‎ Still have the variables set up the same though so nothing really changes except that it should work with more devices.

Stock Version of Arise Magnum:

ARISE+Magnum+Opus+20180105+Stock+Edition

Arise Magnum Opus BlackRed

ARISE Magnum Opus 20180105 Black 'n Cheese - BlackRed

SamuraiJack the Steps are exactly the same if you need further help please let me know.

For all the Users of the Forum. You don't need any module for Magisk SU.

Please let me know if you have further problems with the links or the Steps.

15.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by winch3rry ().

• For the Mega Link you have to have a krypto key or you have to upload it and select that no key is necessary for download.

Thanks for the Alert..

The link has been fixed :)

15.png

• Just to let you know, after installation of both packages - Black Red and Inverted - Arkamys FC´s right after start and keeps constantly FC´ing.

I edited you're customize.prop and set arkamys installation to false respectively de-installation to true.

PS. DolbyAtmos is FC´ing too....

The post was edited 1 time, last by SamuraiJack: complement ().