Hello, Guest the thread was called 11k times and contains 9 replies

last post from vithusel -

[Note8 Apps Port v1.4][29/08/2017][Compatible with all Roms][Android 7.1.1]

• Hi to all here. This is the first time that I work and release something for this very nice phone, I hope you will like it!

This is the first worldwide port of Note8 Apps for any Samsung device and any Stock ROM rooted running Android 7.0+.

At the moment just some apps are included into my zip such as:

- Phone and Contacts

- Incall UI

- Browser

- Clock

- Calendar

- Messaging

- TouchWiz Home

- Edge Lightning

- Task Edge

- People Edge

- Air Command

- S Finder

- Samsung Themes Store

- Smart Manager

- Keyboard

- Gallery

- Calculator

- Weather

- Live Messages

I didn't include any other app like Camera or AOD because they have serious bugs that I will try to fix later, sorry at the moment[/I]

HOW TO INSTALL?

Download the zip available by pressing link under this section

Unistall your current Samsung Browser and Samsung Calculator

Go into recovery and press install, select zip downloaded and flash it

Reboot and enjoy

DISCLAIMER

I will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!

ALSO! No one can't take any file from my zip without my permission, if you do it please put my credit into your post![/I]

IF ANYONE GOT OTHER STUFFS FROM NOTE8 FIXED IS FREE TO SEND THEM TO ME OR TO POST HERE!

CHANGELOG:

V1.1:

- Fixed Weather Apps installation

V1.2:

- Fixed and added Live Messages (You find it opening Samsung keyboard. Screenshoots are available below)

- Added Aroma installer with option to select which device you are running for prevent status bar padding increased on non S8 devices!

V1.3:

Added AirCommand (thanks to Repulsa and yash92duster)

Added Messaging App, I forgot to add since first update lol

Fixed Keyboard fc and Live Drawing fc

V1.4:
    - Updated TouchWiz Home with new features and improvements
    - Added Fingerprint Service
    - Added Unified Profile
    - Added Fused Location
    - Added in aroma option to select "Note device" for who has got a Note device and wants to use all Spen functions

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Please login to see this link.

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE PRESS THANK BUTTON OR IF YOU REALLY LIKE IT YOU CAN DONATE ME BY PRESSING DONATE BUTTON UNDER MY PROFILE PHOTO AND NAME ;)

Edited once, last by Alexis ().

• Another issue I encounter with 1.4 is that one app, Fingertouch pro, does not work after flashing 1.4. I don't know what is the issue but it was working great in 1.3 fixed.

• Hello guys,

Could anyone explain how uninstall sbrowser and calculator, please.

I found them in system but, I don't see uninstall option.

Thanks so much

• Just a heads up to anyone flashing Batman ROM on the s7 or s7 edge. If you use the Samsung pass feature in Samsung internet your fingerprint will no be detected. I would like to add on the side. This is not a definite issue. Could just be me. after all this mod was put in S8 so i wasn't expecting the mod to not have incompatibilities with the S7