Hello, Guest the thread was called 19k times and contains 73 replies

last post from Tkkg1994 -

[EOL][ROM][STABLE][TW][N][7.0][AQJ1][31.10.17][SM-G95XF/FD/N] BatStock-Rom Final

• ok but what I mean is you say (se epost #58) I should flash Home csc to avoid wipe, but he says the opposite (that Home csc WILL wipe my phone)? so which is it, will it or won't it wipe my phone? thanks

• Ok, here's a weird issue that I have never had before, switch phone on dat and wifi connection work perfect, go back to phone after a while and neither wifi or data have any internet connection, shows connected to the wifi network and data network but no internet... I restart phone, all is well untill phone is awakened after 10 minutes or so, then same issue. I have reset network settings, even reflashed kernel but nothing works, any idea what could be blocking internet connection? thanks

• Ok, here's a weird issue that I have never had before, switch phone on dat and wifi connection work perfect, go back to phone after a while and neither wifi or data have any internet connection, shows connected to the wifi network and data network but no internet... I restart phone, all is well untill phone is awakened after 10 minutes or so, then same issue. I have reset network settings, even reflashed kernel but nothing works, any idea what could be blocking internet connection? thanks

That it suddenly happens after a while basically indicates that it is not a specific rom issue. Otherwise it would have happened from day one on.

Have you tried to change/update the modem to the latest version? Same for the csc?

What about possible adblockers you've enabled?

Visit our most recent creations for the S7 and S8 devices at our Please login to see this link.

• yes am sure its not the ROM was just wondering what it could be, I used csc utility to flash XFV but that too was a week or so ago, so dont think its that, will check my adblocker though its been there from day 1 with the ROM, weird, really out of ideas...

• yes am sure its not the ROM was just wondering what it could be, I used csc utility to flash XFV but that too was a week or so ago, so dont think its that, will check my adblocker though its been there from day 1 with the ROM, weird, really out of ideas...

Let me know if you find anything more, sorry that this happened :(

Visit our most recent creations for the S7 and S8 devices at our Please login to see this link.

• Hi Tkkg, trust yo are well, I have a strange situation which is far beyond my grasp so I thought I'd ask someone that actually may know, when stock my S8 was csc XFV, and samsung health had Heartrate, SpO2 and Stress measurement options, then I rooted and flashed BatStock I then lost SpO2 and Stress options, I thought maybe cos of no XFV support in BatStock (I thought that some functionality was maybe linked to csc) so I flashed XFV with CSC utility, still nothing, flashed XFE and XFA (both unbranded South Africa) just to check, still only heartrate measurement.

So lastnight I flashed the Google edition ROM from XDA Please login to see this link. (like yours it supported XFA and XFE but not XFV) HOWEVER, samsung health then had all options (Sp02, Stress & Heartrate), the ROM however is pretty glitchy ( a far cry from the quality of your ROMs, honestly). So flashed back to Batstock and then lost Sp02 and Stress. I cannot for the life of me figure out where the missing link is?? I'm an athlete so I really miss the Sp02 functionality, and have even flashed (via odin) the home csc file from the stock firmware (from Sammobile) but still no Sp02 or stress.....

How come flashing the glitchy Google edition ROM (that doesnt even support XFV) brought the Sp02 and stress back???

I'm doubting that the functionality is linked to csc (based on what I have see and done) but I cannot think where else the samsung health functionality could be 'modified'? if I new where I could go look for that file and stick it into BatStock, or am I being stupid... desperation :) OR maybe one HAS to flash the csc OVF file (forcing phone wipe) cos the Home csc file did nothing to bring Sp02 back...

Sorry for the long story but I've been going crazy to figure it out so I can try fix it, hope you can assist, kindly J

Edited 2 times, last by Jostian ().

• The function is linked to the csc. The rom you flashed above is a full note 8 port. Means it includes n8 csc files which are for sure not the same as the s8 csc files.

Just try one time and flash the AUT csc and you'll see that the SPO2 will be there!!! I can tell you 100% that this is csc related and nothing else

• Many thanks, could you recommend a csc that I could flash to get Sp02 that will not mess my phone (maybe one of the other VD2 csc's?)

Hmm I guess most unbranded csc files have it enabled such as AUT, BTU or DBT. Not sure about the VD2 ones

• Tkkg1994 added a new file:
    [file='5'][/file]

Hello again Tkkg1994

I understood that if i flash batman rom on DRAG BL i won't get signal, is it possible to downgrade BL so i can flash it with no problem?

Best regards,

• Hello again Tkkg1994

I understood that if i flash batman rom on DRAG BL i won't get signal, is it possible to downgrade BL so i can flash it with no problem?

Best regards,

This is the BatStock-Rom for S8/S8+. What has this to do with BatMan of the S7? :thinking:

• Hi,

I downloaded your ROM zip file and extracted it because I want to do some edits in the kernel and system using SuperR's kitchen.

How can I import your ROM to the kitchen? I used kitchen only with original firmware which is a total different zip file.

I think I need your system.img and boot.img..

How do I get the system.img? make and img out of the system folder

Which boot.img should I use? there are 2 folders for kernels...

Thanks a lot! :)

• There is no system.img available, the rom zip you downloaded is already the output from the kitchen (since this rom is based on stock rom as well). Means if you extract the zip you already have an unpacked system.img (like you have after extracting a stock one)